+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Hack on Sunday

Default The Hack on Sunday

Will the mugs/masses fall for murdoch's new & totally unexpected twist following his buying of the domain names 2 days prior to announcing the closure of the notw?

Course they will. The people who buy the Sun don't care how they got the news, they just want tits and gossip. Awful newspaper, makes my head run slowly if I ever have a read of it.

which bit makes them mugs? everyone knew it would be opened as sun on sunday once it had all died down. People know what the paper was up to - if they buy the sun on sunday it just shows they don't care, as tits and football are more important to them.

Devon, via Whitmore Reans and Castlecroft

[x] Love tits and football
    [x] Hate Murdoch

Well i/my family will buy it, always buy the sun and always bought the notw, doesn't make me a mug or that i've fell for anything, it's just the paper i prefer and always will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark View Post
    [x] Love tits and football
    [x] Hate Murdoch

That's akin to having a really itchy arsehole and not liking smelly fingers.
    PC gamers, come and join the TWF Steam Group!

These sort of threads really make me sick - people calling others mugs because of a newspaper,what pious and sanctimonious crap.

Devon, via Whitmore Reans and Castlecroft

Quote Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
    That's akin to having a really itchy arsehole and not liking smelly fingers.
    Oddly enough, I believe that's the very analogy Sheryl Gascoigne used at the Leveson enquiry.

I've always bought the Sun, no shame in that. I also read the Telegraph if I want something a little more in depth. The broadsheets are just as bad as the tabloids, just they don't want to admit it. It doesn't make you a better person because of what paper you choose to read....

Blog Entries

I can't be arsed with newspapers, when you spend as much time as some as of us do in front of a PC monitor there's very rarely 'news' in them anyway.

The Telegraph crossword is good though.
    PC gamers, come and join the TWF Steam Group!

Quote Originally Posted by fenwolf View Post
    These sort of threads really make me sick - people calling others mugs because of a newspaper,what pious and sanctimonious crap.
    He asked if they would be mug enough to fall for the most obvious ruse in publication history. He didn't call them mugs because of their choice of paper.
    Representing the members of Molineux Way against their will since 2012

You can get all the tits and football you'll ever need on the internet for free* so I don't really see the point of the Sun.

*though Murdoch is currently doing his best to change that
    "At the time the 48-year-old was forecasting a play-off challenge, but he changed his mind when the team failed to win any of his first nine games." Shropshire Star

Blog Entries

The Sun on Sunday will be the biggest selling Sunday newspaper. It was always going to happen, and most people knew it.
    Frank Munro, a Wolves legend.
    Out of darkness cometh light, out of Scotland came Frank.

+ Reply to Thread