Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Cracking Story

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10111200.html

Ikea is clamping down on massive games of hide-and-seek in its stores, saying that the Facebook-organised events are getting out of control.

Starting at a Belgian outlet last summer, the craze has spread around Europe, and Ikea has now had to step in and forbid future games planned, including one in the Czech Republic and a couple in the Netherlands.
    Where was the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!

I read about this yesterday. Such a great idea too.

Didn't Markakajim start this trend whilst working for them?

Genetic study reveals 30% white British DNA has German ancestry.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...P=share_btn_tw
    In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time

Wench goes on social media to find doppleganger and finds she lives an hour away.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/570...ical-Strangers

Spooky story but wtf is that comment left underneath by Chris Keating.

"It was dear old sweet dumpy Wolverhampton"

You're on the internet and you expect anything less?

Bravo Chris. Bravo.
    I'm afraid not Lieutenant. I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolemai View Post
    You're on the internet and you expect anything less?
    Spose y'right.
    Think its because it wasnt the Daily Mail site that it took me aback.
    "It was dear old sweet dumpy Wolverhampton"

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/28/arsena...ether-5170871/

It's a good job I haven't asked my wife to take a Wolves exam. A few weeks ago I asked her to guess who we were playing and she said Dundee
    "You! Cake or death?" "Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry..."

Twitter
    My Fundraising Page

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus Dan View Post
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/28/arsena...ether-5170871/

It's a good job I haven't asked my wife to take a Wolves exam. A few weeks ago I asked her to guess who we were playing and she said Dundee
    Likewise. My GF thinks Molineux is a type of food blender.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I just gave her a quick Wolves exam - she got 5/10 which is better than expected. She could have got 6/10 as when I asked what colour Wolves home kit is, she knows it's gold, but said Orange just to wind me up! She did however guess that we finished 14th in the League last season which proves she pays no attention to me whatsoever when I talk about Wolves.
    "You! Cake or death?" "Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry..."

Twitter
    My Fundraising Page

What were your questions?
    “Glad to have helped.”

RIP Sir Jack

They were fairly simple questions...

What is the name of the Wolves ground? (She got it right)
    Who is the current Wolves manager? (She said 'Kenny Thingybob', I gave her half a point for that)
    What colour is the Wolves home kit? (She deliberately said orange even though she knows it's gold and black)
    Name 2 current Wolves players (She answered 'No idea. I stopped caring when my beloved George left' - she was an Elokobi fan)
    Who are Wolves local rivals? (She go it right)
    Who is Wolves record goal scorer? (She answered 'Curry King Steve Bull' - due to the fact that his photo is always up on the wall of the local indian takeaways posing with the staff)
    What year were Wolves relegated from the Premier League? (I should have said last relegated really, she said 2004 which is partly correct as we were relegated that year so I gave her half a point).
    How many times have Wolves been Champions of England, 0, 3 or 5? (She answered 0. I hope she was taking the piss).
    What position did Wolves finish in League One last season? (She said 14th!!!)
    Can Wolves till get promoted this season? (She said 'You must be able to because you are just grumpy in the mornings and not all day long')

Twitter
    My Fundraising Page

“Glad to have helped.”

RIP Sir Jack

17. Where was the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!

Must have been a big $#@!ing sheep! My uncle rescued a calf from a similar situation once when he was fishing somewhere along the Severn.
    If you see a Possum, try to kill it, 'kay, it's not a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKakaJIM View Post
    Must have been a big $#@!ing sheep! My uncle rescued a calf from a similar situation once when he was fishing somewhere along the Severn.
    There's a decent pub at the bottom of that hill, that might explain the length of the callout.
    I saw a werewolf with a chinese menu in his hand, Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain,
    He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's, Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein.

The eight men charged in connection with the jewel raid in Hatton Garden have been remanded in custody until 4 June.
    In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.