Super clipboard Connor.

And

Hes T - e - r - r - y
    Hes T - e - r - r - y
    Hes Big , Hes black
    His clipboard back
    Hes T - e - r - r - y

The door is that way ------------------------------------->

Yes it seems he's the indisputable leader of the gang......

Theres only one Terry Connor
    One Terry Connor
    We thought Mick was great
    But now its too late
    Cause were walking in a Connor wonderland.

Oh Terry is black mon
    He holds a black clipboard
    And after the game in Newcastle
    He'll wish we'd $#@!ing scored
    Chicken George Ndah

TC for teh rest of the season, then get someone in to get us out of the championship Steve and Moxey took us to

Quote Originally Posted by GLASGOWOLF View Post
    TC for teh rest of the season, then get someone in to get us out of the championship Steve and Moxey took us to
    You do a bostin' impression of Waggy you know.
    If you see a Possum, try to kill it, 'kay, it's not a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKakaJIM View Post
    You do a bostin' impression of Waggy you know.
    hopefully I am not as bad as Waggy, and neither will I be in this depth for long...

I'll wake up to find Morgan has not turned us into a laughing stock

hopefully I am not as bad as Waggy, and neither will I be in this depth for long...

I am losing faith with Morgan, he has made a right balls up. Whoever we get will be 3rd choice at best, for a successful businessman, Morgan has let himself down, he is probably just waiting for who will do the job for the least money.

And if TC is in put in charge permanently, then we will have hit rock bottom. He was a part of the clueless management team that got us in this mess, he should have gone when McCarthy did

11. Default

A balls up based on what exactly?

Are we taking media guess work as fact? such as the BBC running 2 different views on one story or a manager denying he has met with the club despite the media telling us different.

Or is it a balls up because we are keeping schtum are doing things away from the media spotlight and feeding out stories every 5 minutes?
    Footie Gifts Blog - http://footiegifts.wordpress.com/
    Follow us on Twitter - @footie_gifts

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by manhattan project View Post
    And if TC is in put in charge permanently, then we will have hit rock bottom. He was a part of the clueless management team that got us in this mess, he should have gone when McCarthy did
    And who runs the team? You have to keep a level of stability in the interim.

Dont say Jody as he has already said he wouldnt do the job for 1 second.

I will be surprised if TC is kept on though
    Footie Gifts Blog - http://footiegifts.wordpress.com/
    Follow us on Twitter - @footie_gifts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And who runs the team? You have to keep a level of stability in the interim.

Dont say Jody as he has already said he wouldnt do the job for 1 second.

I will be surprised if TC is kept on though
    Morgan should have thought of that. TC will be the same as McCarthy, i cant see any change of tactics, and I am thinking that Morgan is happy to leave TC in charge, save him having to pay money for a decent manager. The whole issue has been a shambles.

Just on the corner where The Boyne flows into the sea
    Blog Entries

Morgan should have thought of that. TC will be the same as McCarthy, i cant see any change of tactics, and I am thinking that Morgan is happy to leave TC in charge, save him having to pay money for a decent manager. The whole issue has been a shambles.
    Will you get off this stupid $#@!ing rubbish about Morgan doing everything on the cheap?
    Or has Waggy come round with a 6pack and is typing all this $#@!e whilst you're having a crap?

Don't forget it was Terry's masterstroke to put Doyle on against QPR where he made 1 and scored 1. And had the most influential (half) game of this season.
    Stuck in amongst some faded dreams, trapped in the fires of time...

Just be thankful Terry Wogan isn't in charge on Saturday. Best of luck to TC.
    Hodgson was right, be careful what you wish for.
    TW would fit in though given the Irish connection.

Currently, you are every bit as bad as waggy was at his worst, ploughing with one pointless, ill-founded rant after another, its embarrassing.

You wont need to wake up to find Morgan hasn't turned us into a laughing stock, just open your eyes, stop believing every single random rumour you find relating to our manager hunt and you'll realise that everyone is just guessing at pretty much everything and for all anyone knows everything is going along as well as could be hoped for.

See below, you've already attracted waggy's old friend to your way of thinking.

I am losing faith with Morgan, he has made a right balls up. Whoever we get will be 3rd choice at best, for a successful businessman, Morgan has let himself down, he is probably just waiting for who will do the job for the least money.
    How do you know whoever we get will be at least 3rd choice? Since when were you privy to the managerial candidates shortlist and the order in which they were ranked, moreover ($#@!ing ace word that, thank you John Lalley in year 8 English), how do you know that choices 1 and 2 have turned us down?

Whats that? Oh yes, its nothing, because you know $#@! all about it like the rest of us, we dont know how many different people we've approached, we dont know how far along we are negotiating with different people, for all we know we could still be sorting things out with any number of different people, any of whom could be a preferred candidate above the likes of Curbishley, Bruce, Warnock, McDermott or Poyet that we've allegedly spoken to or approached unsuccessfully.

Blog Entries

Ther are some people posting in here at the moment, who shouldn't be allowed to write in crayon, let alone be let loose near a keyboard.
    Glasgow you are turning your self into a total embarrassment, and Manhattan should kno, he was one already.

Grow up the pair of you for goodness sake.
    "Never enter into a battle of wits, with an unarmed man"

Quote Originally Posted by MARKakaJIM View Post
    Currently, you are every bit as bad as waggy was at his worst, ploughing with one pointless, ill-founded rant after another, its embarrassing.

You wont need to wake up to find Morgan hasn't turned us into a laughing stock, just open your eyes, stop believing every single random rumour you find relating to our manager hunt and you'll realise that everyone is just guessing at pretty much everything and for all anyone knows everything is going along as well as could be hoped for.

See below, you've already attracted waggy's old friend to your way of thinking.

How do you know whoever we get will be at least 3rd choice? Since when were you privy to the managerial candidates shortlist and the order in which they were ranked, moreover ($#@!ing ace word that, thank you John Lalley in year 8 English), how do you know that choices 1 and 2 have turned us down?

Whats that? Oh yes, its nothing, because you know $#@! all about it like the rest of us, we dont know how many different people we've approached, we dont know how far along we are negotiating with different people, for all we know we could still be sorting things out with any number of different people, any of whom could be a preferred candidate above the likes of Curbishley, Bruce, Warnock, McDermott or Poyet that we've allegedly spoken to or approached unsuccessfully.
    Do you seriously believe Sky, and the Beeb, don't have contacts anywere... May be not im Molineux, but you can guarantee

1, Curbisgley's agent told Pat Murphy off the record he was out.
    2, Someone in Bruce's camp leaked he is being treated badly
    3, Someone at Reading leaked the fact we requested permission

Yes we do all our business behind closed doors, but others do not, that's how we hear about things and why we know what we know.

Maybe the local press, and a few of the papers will not know, but SKY are usually spot on, as are the National Beeb

Blog Entries

Do you seriously believe Sky, and the Beeb, don't have contacts anywere... May be not im Molineux, but you can guarantee

Yes we do all our business behind closed doors, but others do not, that's how we hear about things and why we know what we know.

Maybe the local press, and a few of the papers will not know, but SKY are usually spot on, as are the National Beeb
    Can you?

Look - I'm not saying that Curbs HASN'T turned us down, that we DIDN'T at least try and contact McDermott or that we WON'T pay the compensation for Poyet, I just don't see the point of getting as worked up as you are about something that might not actually be true.

There'll be plenty more people posting angry, ranty stuff should the appointment we finally make not be what we hoped for, but we don't know anything for certain.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

At this stage everything single little rumour we've heard could be completely true, false or any mix of fact/fiction you could dream up, we dont know, chances are there are very few people that do know exactly what is going down.

The big media outlets will definately have their sources but we tend to do a pretty good job of keeping our cards close to our chest so why are they suddenly the fountain of knowledge because its a manager involved rather than a player?

I dont think i've seen a single story, aside from the couple of press releases from the club, that have included a single quote from Moxey, Morgan or any of the alledged candidates indicated who has been interviewed, who's impressed, who hasn't, who has turned their back on us and who we've decided to pass on.

At this point it is all speculation, every single bit of it, why not wait until we see some facts, not opinions or rumours, to make a judgement? Or would that be too fair on some people that you seem intent on blaming for anything and everything you fancy?

Or $#@! it lets just do whatever the $#@! Curbishley wants, lets grovel at his feet to get him to come in for 13 games, probably 12 now, then he can do whatever he wants until the end of the season and then he can just piss off and do what he wants after that whether we stay up or go down, would that make you happy? He was who you wanted after all wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    A balls up based on what exactly?
    Yes it is a balls up. Sacking a manager as "there are still 13 games left, that's more than a third of a season" (Moxey's initial announcement). I read somewhere, I think in The Telegraph that the board decision was not unanimous (though that is just heresay). Would they have sacked Mick if they were 12 games left? 11? 10? 9? Would they have sacked Mick if there hadn't been a free week?

The decision was clearly taken hastily - not at a pre-arranged board meeting, basically over the phone. (Again, Moxey's initial annoucment.).
    The likelihood of finding the right manager for the club in line with the much touted "stability matters" and appointing them within two weeks is frankly about the same chance that Waggy has of getting his ban lifted here.

If the board appoint a makeshift manager for 13 games, it is tantamount to admitting they made a balls up for not sacking Mick before.
    Last edited by From Distant Shores; 23rd February 2012 at 03:22 AM. Reason: bad grammar

We have to start a "free Waggy" thread

We could really do with TC making an immediate impact on Saturday. An improved performance and a point at Newcastle could make the job look less of a hopeless cause...

Newcastle away will be a very tough game, if we can keep them quiet first 20-25 min then maybe we can get something..i dont think our players will feel any pressure to get anything from this..could be a good thing

Blog Entries

Anyone seen the TC press conference?
    It's a fact, I read it on the internet.

Me.

+ Reply to Thread