Page 751 of 753 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753 LastLast
Results 22,501 to 22,530 of 22567

Thread: Things that really really annoy you

Kenny is online now Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Quote Originally Posted by PPB View Post
    Same reason as the beaches are fucking packed to the rafters when the sun comes out. The world is full of ignorant, thoughtless twats.
    No doors on them...

i also wouldn't take scenes shown on beaches in one place as = scenes on every beach across the UK.

The last part is true though but I would say, currently, the sensible thoughtful people are the majority at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    You're probably going to have to book tables in a lot of places for a while.
    I know some Marstons pubs are doing 90% bookings and leaving the rest for possible walk ups.

Every other pub I have an interest in (mainly for meals rather than drinking sesssions, despite how much I am a fan of them) is booking only

Last place on earth I would want to be in the next couple of weeks is a pub!!!!! And god I would love a Guinness but i would rather be there to drink it in September if that's what it takes. Can't believe the Greeks, they ARE social distancing mostly and the knobs are starting to get very short shrift from us mature fuckers, beaches are currently fine and not more than a dozen or so taking the piss, and getting a right round of fucks for it too!
    I have to say I never believed, in a country that had to force the smoking ban in offices bars etc, FOUR TIMES, before anyone took a blind bit of notice, that Greece would not only toe the line, but be leaders in writing it. Gobsmacked with a smile!
    "Never enter into a battle of wits, with an unarmed man"

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I know some Marstons pubs are doing 90% bookings and leaving the rest for possible walk ups.

Every other pub I have an interest in (mainly for meals rather than drinking sesssions, despite how much I am a fan of them) is booking only
    No word round here yet but I'll keep you posted. If we can't do next week then not long after.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Well, the damn coronavirus cost me that job opportunity I was in for. But I am on the company's "bench", as they call it. Essentially, they're not counting on their usual level of business for the rest of the year so decided they couldn't afford to bring me on just yet, but if the situation unexpectedly changed I would be one of the first they'd call.

Which is all well and good, except I have student debt I have to start to pay off very soon. I'm stressing.
    Sorry to hear that Alan. It appears it's hit a lot of industries here at the moment
    2 weeks ago the place I work at let 9 staff members go. Inclusive of 2 quality engineers and a BOS coordinator. Guess who's had to bridge the gap....
    400 channels and nowt to watch!

From what I can see the pubs who open can only let in 1 person per seat they have and have had to reduce the amount of seating as well. I would say the social distancing in the majority of pubs will be better than the garden and street parties that have been going on during all this.
    Yep, i've booked a table with a handful of friends at a pub in Kiddy and that's how it is throughout, limited occupancy and people who haven't booked are only allowed in if there is socially distanced seating available to them.

The fact that the couple have to wash and sanitize their hands before the exchange of rings.

Do you think all the ignorant daft twats are gonna wash and sanitize their hands in the toilets after they have had a piss, after a ' few ' pints. I fucking bastarding doubt it

Pub on my estate had 5+ people sitting outside with pints today when I rode past on my way home from work
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

Same reason as the beaches are fucking packed to the rafters when the sun comes out. The world is full of ignorant, thoughtless twats.
    Not ALL of the beaches are fucking packed though.
    Cosy consensus makes for a boring forum.

People. MOST people. Give me animals anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by leedswolf View Post
    Not ALL of the beaches are fucking packed though.
    Some are though - apparantely it got so bad in Studland a week ago that the ferry from Sandbanks couldn't offload cars as there was nowhere any car could go

(Alan sorry to hear of your situation - hopefully something improves soon)
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

(paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkins left foot View Post
    Some are though - apparantely it got so bad in Studland a week ago that the ferry from Sandbanks couldn't offload cars as there was nowhere any car could go
    I haven't disputed that some are though. Whitby on Sunday was relatively deserted. That's not to say ALL beaches are deserted.

Yeah chin up Alan, whilst its bad news at the moment who knows maybe something better will turn up. I'm sure you will get your chance.

People. MOST people. Give me animals anyday.
    It was the animals that started this shit...

It was the animals that started this shit...
    Perhaps the Chinese should have stuck to plain Chow Mein.

To date, there have not been any reports of transmission of SARS-CoV-2 virus through food?

Pubs are required to take contact details of everyone they let in as well, for tracing purposes. That's going to stop loads of people just walking in as they like, as they'll have to have a signing in sheet on the door most likely.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Pubs are required to take contact details of everyone they let in as well, for tracing purposes. That's going to stop loads of people just walking in as they like, as they'll have to have a signing in sheet on the door most likely.
    My nephew runs a pub. He has to take a list so what he is going to do is use an old phone he has.
    Everyone will be asked to text their name and address to the old phone, that way he'll have the name, address, phone number and a time/date stamp of their visit before they can enter
    Wolves have ambition and wit... why is it such a crime?

Langers is offline Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)
    Fucked my ankle up just before doing a 10k run. It wouldn't have annoyed me so much if it was during the run, but like a twat I rolled it whilst walking during my warm up. Rubbish injury. I've been doing 3 runs a week and feel really good as a result but that's out of the window for a few weeks now. Grr.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

You are Matt Targett and I claim my five pounds.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

machin05 is offline MURDERS BADGERS. PTG Dogsbody and Spreadsheet MasterN3rd
    Socks before or after trousers, but never before pants. That's the rule.

Langers is offline Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    You are Matt Targett and I claim my five pounds.

I'm quicker than him!
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

We buy our dogs frozen raw meat (mix it up with veg....if anyone has a dog that is hyper or just a bit of a c*nt then try it, it calms them down like you wouldn't believe)..anyway, used to buy it from Pet Shops but it was clear they bags were arriving at their store and being left out for some time before being put in the freezer, so frozen - defrosted - frozen meat not good and upset stomachs for the mutts
    Found out the company deliver direct and it is delivered in freezer vans, so no issue. Until a month ago when they decided to use DPD instead of their own vans. So now frozen food packed with a ridiuclous amount of packaging is collected and shipped from Norwich, sits in a depot over night then delivered the following day by 5pm. Result - defrosted fucking meat.

Annoying as I now have to try and find an alternative that doesn't mean me going back to food that sends Spaniels loopy

Thought it had stopped raining so went for a quick ride / lunch.
    Nope.
    )

Lovely here in Burton. I take a walk down the river ever day now.

Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Annoying as I now have to try and find an alternative that doesn't mean me going back to food that sends Spaniels loopy
    Although its not raw food I strongly recommend Oscars petfood, they home deliver and the foods excellent for the dogs and have a wide range of dietry/health needs. which is great for the wife's fatty Chihuahua and her Jug who suffers with skin allergies. Always found the rep useful as they will discuss the diets needs with you, saved a packet on all the stuff the vet prescribed for the Jug

I have a working Sprocker whos been raised on it so I haven't got much of a reference point for him, he's a touch excitable but he's due to loose his 2 best mates soon which will help

Cheers, will look them up

When we got our Springer, we knew he would be very energetic but he just didn't stop. When we were doing his training lessons the lady suggested trying the raw food and within 48 hours he was like a different dog. He did odd things like taking naps and everything

Cheers, will look them up

When we got our Springer, we knew he would be very energetic but he just didn't stop. When we were doing his training lessons the lady suggested trying the raw food and within 48 hours he was like a different dog. He did odd things like taking naps and everything
    We were recommended grain free for similar reasons. We buy Collards from Kennelgate

My sprocker is a nutter but only when he leaves the house, otherwise he's only bothered that I'm not sneaking out on secret walks so follows me constantly.

Both his parents were worked, we knew the couple who we had then off and his mom and dad, so we always knew what he would likely be like, not sure how that reflects on my general IQ!

Pets have better diets than us these days
    Time that you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.