Page 720 of 720 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720
Results 21,571 to 21,587 of 21587

Thread: Things that really really annoy you

Yeah agree with all the above, dunno if it was non regulars or not but where we were seemed particularly bad last night, why go to the football if you're not really interested, why can you not sit still for 45 minutes and be back in your seat in time, my lad was apoplectic, missed the penalty incident cos half a dozen guys came back from god knows where and then stood in the gangway watching the game for 5 minutes
    FJRWolf

15th night in a row for fireworks. FUCK OFF ALREADY.

Yeah the non-regulars are a fucking nightmare at the Euro games, you easily miss a good ten minutes of the game if you can't be arsed to keep moving around to see round them. We're at the end of the row by the stairs and both Jonny and I've told a few ignorant fuckers to move when they stand there to watch on their way down.

Having said that there's a regular behind us (his haircut really boils my piss) and he must go downstairs at least five times a half, so fucking annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    FFS, Booz, this high horse you're on lately is bewildering.

There's a guy to my left (about five seats down) who gets up every game around 25 minutes. He did once say (Blues at home, the day after we'd officially been promoted without even playing) to someone he obviously knew a few rows back that he was "going for a shit" so I automatically assume that he's doing that every time now. He seems a right prick tbh.

The two middle-aged women in front of me are really nice but they leave every game around 82-83 minutes. Doesn't matter what the kickoff time is, doesn't matter what the score is, doesn't matter how we're playing. I find it one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. They also never ever come to cup/Euro games.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

That's been puzzling me as well, we're in Europe for fuck's sake! Why on earth would you not want want to spend a tenner and watch us in Europe?? Torino and Bratislava at Molineux is still pretty surreal to me, why would you choose to miss that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    FFS, Booz, this high horse you're on lately is bewildering.

Ah, just remembered - Not proud of it but some punk got up about SIX times vs Braga (not including HT), so the last time I just left a little boot in. Not enough to trip him up but more of a rake. I was annoyed and we were losing, plus that behaviour is unacceptable, so I say I should get away with it.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

I am also just above one of the exit points so all of the movement in game (& the last 10mins for early leavers) is a massive pain.

If you have spent money to come to a game then leave before the end (& that happens whatever the score is at the time) when we have scored more injury goals than probably any other team this season just doesn't compute - just seems like a waste of money & pisses off everyone around that area.
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    Ah, just remembered - Not proud of it but some punk got up about SIX times vs Braga (not including HT), so the last time I just left a little boot in. Not enough to trip him up but more of a rake. I was annoyed and we were losing, plus that behaviour is unacceptable, so I say I should get away with it.
    They'll be getting VAR on that,you'll be getting a 2 game ban
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

we've been watching The Righteous Gemstones and I've had Misbehavin' stuck in my head for days. make it stop
    <3 - guns, jesus, walmart, trucks, truck nuts, trump, brexit, rosters
    </3 - tea, kebabs, monarchies, EU, the deep state, nandos

Quote Originally Posted by t3ch View Post
    we've been watching The Righteous Gemstones and I've had Misbehavin' stuck in my head for days. make it stop
    I watched a few episodes and have the rest to watch, but Danny McBride's character annoys the living shit out of me.

I'm pretty sure that's the point, none of the characters are likeable.

but yeah, it's a pretty typical danny mcbride character.

I realise that that's the point, but there's something about Jesse Gemstone that boils my piss.

currently stressed AF over a decision to enroll in a graduate program. so much to consider and I have to decide in like a week.

I'm not even done stressing over my first degree yet.

Don't stress over money, in America it's commonplace to 'dance the pole' to get by whilst in full-time education.

Southgate and the FA asking for money on children in need, get some money out of your own pockets, sure they can afford it.
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Pablowolf View Post
    Don't stress over money, in America it's commonplace to 'dance the pole' to get by whilst in full-time education.
    I already tried that route, unfortunately the market only bears opportunity for a surprisingly low number of overweight middle aged pasty white nerds

Quote Originally Posted by t3ch View Post
    I already tried that route, unfortunately the market only bears opportunity for a surprisingly low number of overweight middle aged pasty white nerds
    Maybe you just weren't 'working-it'.