Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145
Results 4,321 to 4,331 of 4331

Thread: The NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Towner View Post
    Can't argue with the statement, but that had nothing to do with the QB and everything to do with the lack of receivers and invisible secondary which in letting Jenkins go to NO we've actually managed to make even weaker
    If Wentz ends his career with as many Super Bowl wins as Foles (as a starter), I'll re-examine. Until then, I'm absolutely not buying Wentz as a better QB or leader than Foles.

All of the teams Foles was bad for were absolute dumpster fires. St. Louis and Jacksonville especially. Foles is no league MVP, but he's a damn sight better than Trubisky and makes the Bears a much better team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joćo Moutinho
    "I hope to win all the games."

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    If Wentz ends his career with as many Super Bowl wins as Foles (as a starter), I'll re-examine. Until then, I'm absolutely not buying Wentz as a better QB or leader than Foles.

All of the teams Foles was bad for were absolute dumpster fires. St. Louis and Jacksonville especially. Foles is no league MVP, but he's a damn sight better than Trubisky and makes the Bears a much better team.
    Well as Foles won 0 Superbowls as a starter then Wentz has already tied him. Not to mention that without Wentz who would have been indisputably MVP that season Foles wouldn't have had the chance to win one

Well as Foles won 0 Superbowls as a starter then Wentz has already tied him. Not to mention that without Wentz who would have been indisputably MVP that season Foles wouldn't have had the chance to win one
    Uhm...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-bowl-lii-mvp

You carry on being deliberately obtuse, it clearly makes you feel good. But fyi the season MVP isn't about one game and trying to school me on the Eagles is a bit patronising to be honest

You said Foles won 0 Super Bowls as a starter which is patently false.

I haven't tried to school you on anything, either. I gave you a couple of reasons why I think Foles is a better player than Wentz. And I don't understand how season MVP is related, as neither player has won it.

I didn't, but fine

I didn't, but fine
    What??

Alan, you're being a prick and I can't be arsed any longer. Foles wasn't a starter that season he came in after Wentz got injured in LA. Wentz got the team the number 1 seed. Foles did a great job doing the rest.

...anyway interesting nobody has signed Clowney yet. Personality getting ahead of the talent

Alan, you're being a prick and I can't be arsed any longer. Foles wasn't a starter that season he came in after Wentz got injured in LA. Wentz got the team the number 1 seed. Foles did a great job doing the rest.
    He started the Super Bowl and won it, along with that game's MVP award.

How am I being a prick?

Bookies favourite for Pats QB at start of 2021 season (18 months away) - Deshaun Watson!

Sean Payton positive for Coronavirus