Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255
Results 7,621 to 7,636 of 7636

Thread: Ex-Wolf Watch

My nan passed away after having alzheimers not long ago.

Vile, evil disease. I was already old enough to.understand what it was so when she asked me who I was for the first time I wasn't too upset, but the look of complete horror on her face when my dad said "it's lincs, your grandson" will be seared into my mind forever.

Theres just do many facets to it, when the patient is in and out of lucidity, when they're fully gone, and when they check out and are just completely apathetic and quiet.

God speed, Sid.

Del Woppio is offline PTG Champion 2016/17, 3rd Place 2012/13, TWF FIFA 12 Champions' League Winner
    My mom's got it unfortunately. Early stages at the moment, repeating herself constantly, just the really short term memory that's effected atm, but as she's quite young (59) I think once it starts declining it's going to go pretty quickly. It's a proper shit.
    The Formula is dead. Long live The Criteria!

I've already started to lose it a wee bit. I don't remember stuff that I used to and I forget stuff that I really should remember. I'm not even 40 yet. There's a hereditary element to it and my memory is all I have, to a point.

It terrifies me to be honest. I hope euthanasia has been legalised by the point that I get bad as absolutely fuck living like that.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

YoungWolf is offline World Cup 2014 PTG Champion - Not actually that Young, don't be confused by the pre-teen posting style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Woppio View Post
    My mom's got it unfortunately. Early stages at the moment, repeating herself constantly, just the really short term memory that's effected atm, but as she's quite young (59) I think once it starts declining it's going to go pretty quickly. It's a proper shit.
    It's horrific mate. Watching my Grandad go through it was hard. He was like a completely different person in the last few years.

My mates Dad had ALS, one of the saddest things to witness, I went to see him once a week until the end not even knowing if he knew we were there or not. I don't care if its legal or not I am not going out like that ! When my dad went with cancer one of the saddest memories was at the end when he was visibly scared, you should never see your dad scared, ever.
    I have 2 friends

I ran the kitchen in a care home for about three years. Really, really horrible thing to see. We were a good home and interacted with the residents as much as possible to get feedback on the food and get them what they wanted. You end up becoming friends with some people and even the families. Damned shocking thing, dementia.

I ain't going out that way either. If I'm diagnosed I'll be ending it myself.

Adam Le Fondre scored one of his best goals for Sydney FC.

https://twitter.com/alxterrell/statu...93267087626240

GLASGOWOLF is offline Not English you say? Got my eyes on you then
    I watched some older games on You Tube today. Saw one around 1970 lost 3-0 at home to Spurs, my god the keeper was shocking, gifted Spurs 2 goals.
    Then watched 2 other games away to Spurs, I forgot just how good an keeper Lofty was, some of his saves were superb
    We have had some keepers but I am not sure who the first one was but I cannot say we have had many worse than him.

Kenny is online now Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Quote Originally Posted by GLASGOWOLF View Post
    I watched some older games on You Tube today. Saw one around 1970 lost 3-0 at home to Spurs, my god the keeper was shocking, gifted Spurs 2 goals.
    Then watched 2 other games away to Spurs, I forgot just how good an keeper Lofty was, some of his saves were superb
    We have had some keepers but I am not sure who the first one was but I cannot say we have had many worse than him.
    If it was this game, then John Oldfield

https://www.worldfootball.net/report...enham-hotspur/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If it was this game, the John Oldfield

It was and he was Shite

Quote Originally Posted by GLASGOWOLF View Post
    It was and he was Shite
    You will be surprised to know he didn't play many games for us

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If it was this game, the John Oldfield

Think the Spurs game with Oldfield in goal was my first ever visit to Molineux
    FJRWolf

The bect 2 I watched we won,
    Both away

Man, I love that Costa goal.

Keith Andrews going to be part of Stephen Kenny's coaching staff.
    No decision made if Robbie going to stop on, he is on a different arrangement to what Mick and Terry Connor had, has a 4 year contract.

As for Mick cant help but still like the man, but team never really moved on from MON time, whilst Kenny was making great strides with the Under-21s both in results and style of play, is really no brainer.

Mick will still pick up a bonus of about million euros if we qualify.