Page 422 of 422 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422
Results 12,631 to 12,639 of 12639

Thread: Beer

  1. #12631
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by machin05 View Post
    Weirdly, a lot of good breweries in the Reading area at the moment. Siren, Elusive, Double Barreled and Wild Weather.

    Take a look at this Google Map I created. I have a plan of doing a bit of a brewery cycle tour weekend this year so trying to gather as many tap room locations as possible.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C5...Jh&usp=sharing
    Only problem with that is you have to spend a night in Reading...not wrong about the breweries though!
    #prayforJohnny75

    Tweet.

  2. #12632
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Down South...
    Posts
    2,291
    I was about to suggest Nottingham too.
    My name is Geoff...

  3. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by machin05 View Post
    Weirdly, a lot of good breweries in the Reading area at the moment. Siren, Elusive, Double Barreled and Wild Weather.

    Take a look at this Google Map I created. I have a plan of doing a bit of a brewery cycle tour weekend this year so trying to gather as many tap room locations as possible.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C5...Jh&usp=sharing
    Awesome piece of work, that is class!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Hullis View Post
    Nottingham isn't a bad shout - Neon Raptor taproom & Blend Coffee within walking distance of each other in Sneinton Market (with Fox & Grapes pub too)

    Plenty of other decent pubs/coffee places within 5/10 minutes walk also.
    Nottingham isn't a bad shout, haven't been there for a while...

  4. #12634
    machin05's Avatar
    machin05 is offline MURDERS BADGERS. PTG Dogsbody and Spreadsheet MasterN3rd
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    33,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Hullis View Post
    Only problem with that is you have to spend a night in Reading...not wrong about the breweries though!
    It's quite the price to pay for good beer.
    Socks before or after trousers, but never before pants. That's the rule.

  5. #12635
    Cheltenham is also a possibility but Deya is a little far out.
    I think I was spoiled by Buxton Brewery's Taphouse! Incidentally I also still have a bottle of Yellow Belly Final Batch which I picked up when I went there earlier in the year...

  6. #12636
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    29,659
    There's an ace bottleshop/tap room in Cheltenham called Favourite Beers as well as Deya.

  7. #12637
    machin05's Avatar
    machin05 is offline MURDERS BADGERS. PTG Dogsbody and Spreadsheet MasterN3rd
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    33,106
    Shame Wild Beer is no more in Cheltenham. Deya is walkable from the train station I believe.
    Socks before or after trousers, but never before pants. That's the rule.

  8. #12638
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    29,659
    Quote Originally Posted by machin05 View Post
    Shame Wild Beer is no more in Cheltenham. Deya is walkable from the train station I believe.
    Yeh, two minutes. New tap room too.

  9. #12639
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    14,026
    Big cans = very good.
    )

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •