Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 2,371 to 2,390 of 2390

Thread: Things that make you SAD thread.

You jealous,or just want to watch?
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

Sorry to hear that news Paul and Keef. I'm sure you will both bounce back in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

I honestly didn't think people were that stupid...

Thanks for that,I'd thought it was going to happen,I've been on a term to term contract since I started,been looking for something a bit more secure pretty mich since I started.

And that ladies and gentlemen is post number 2000,in all that time I've written one good post,it's the one my signature underneath is on about,apologies for the 1999 posts of drivel you've had to put up with

Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    You jealous,or just want to watch?
    I'll have the room bugged, for sure.

The state of Bushbury Crem. Half of it is in good order, but the part by the crem itself where people are planted between the trees is in shit order. I had a bin liner in the car which I filled with dead flowers and dumped in the carpark where they'd get noticed. I feel a harshly worded tweet to Wolves Council coming on.

Not sure where this should go really, but when you hear that a certain person has died, and so finally, finally after what seems like waiting most of my life, I will get to see and keep photos of me and my dad.

Sad that as a child I was not allowed any after he passed away.
    Sad that it takes a person to die before I am allowed them.
    Happy that they will hopefully bring back memories of me and my dad, together.

Football and what it's become.

I finally get a ST at a time when VAR arrives.

It's not the same anymore.

It also turns me into a foul mouthed fucker. Tonight, I think Paddy would have been proud of me.

On matchdays, my name is darlowolf

Quote Originally Posted by lemonjelly View Post
    Oh yeah... Physical contact with someone you think may have Coronavirus is definitely the way to avoid catching it. Some real fucking dick-heads about
    Wolves have ambition and wit... why is it such a crime?

Ffs what is wrong with people

Writing a letter to hubbys 91 year old mom in a nursing home with dementia. He doesnt know when he will be able to see her again.What do you put, does it matter what you put. Not really.

It's just sad.

Teenagers. Look - it's fucking difficult times. Transport will probably grind to a fucking halt soon. So NO I won't allow your "boyfriend"* to come up into a possible disease hot spot and then after a week head home with god knows what to infect his baby brother. And I (and the good lady) are the ones being unfair and inconsiderate.

There should be an injection during pregnancy to fire the concept of empathy into the fucking womb because nobody under twenty seems to have heard of it.

*somebody you talk to online and snapchat endlessly but have never actually met
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

1. The Great Wall of China

2. Low Hill at Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by PPB View Post
    Writing a letter to hubbys 91 year old mom in a nursing home with dementia. He doesnt know when he will be able to see her again.What do you put, does it matter what you put. Not really.

It's just sad.
    No need for a letter. You ring two days in advance to arrange a Facetime, they get the residents seated ready for the call. At least it's better than nothing, even if it's just to say hello

Quote Originally Posted by PPB View Post
    No need for a letter. You ring two days in advance to arrange a Facetime, they get the residents seated ready for the call. At least it's better than nothing, even if it's just to say hello
    Good news PPB. My kids are missing their grandparents very much. Normally, on a non-wolves saturday, we go and see them in the morning, the youngest couldn't understand why we weren't going this mornign and got upset.
    )

Quote Originally Posted by tredman View Post
    Good news PPB. My kids are missing their grandparents very much. Normally, on a non-wolves saturday, we go and see them in the morning, the youngest couldn't understand why we weren't going this mornign and got upset.
    Awww it must be extremely hard for the younger kids to understand all of this, it's hard enough for us adults to get our heads round it.

Not sure if we're doing the right thing, still having contact with our grandkids, we're both 61 but fit and healthy, no underlying health issues, atm we're gunna keep seeing them for now unless anyone shows any symtoms
    FJRWolf

Going out with my son who had his 1 year old on his back and keeping 6 feet apart, grandson always gets excited when he sees someone he knows and held his hands out towards me, proper broke me up.....bastard disease
    FJRWolf

My nephew who's a nurse in Cardiff ,has been moved off A&E into a ward,been measured and fitted for a hazmat/hazchem suit or whatever it's called,the wards had a dry run at working in the suits,they're now gearing up for a large rise in cases of Covid-19.
    I can't do anything,but I'm properly worried for him and his colleagues safety

Hearing me 89 year old mom say " This feels worse than the War years, at least we could go out and about, see our family members, hang out with friends, play out "

I've noticed a decline in her mental health the past 2 weeks. She sleeps an awful lot and I'm running out of things to keep her interested and occupied