Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 1,951 to 1,977 of 1977

Thread: A bunch of Spoilt Princesses moaning about the E&S Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post
    Are you sure? It had a sign without the extra r on the front before rebranding.
    Nope, I was just trying to cover the fact that I can't spell for shit. I can recognise pubs though

GLASGOWOLF is offline Not English you say? Got my eyes on you then
    We were discussing this in the local Bar Owners group. There are a lot of Bars in Spain that will not make it through this.

The hardest hit bars will be the Scandi, British and Irish bars we just wont have the tourist customers for a large number of bars to survive.

Even if we open in the next 2 weeks which is the suggestion albeit with severe trading restrictions there will be no customers. My split is around 30% locals and 70% tourists. 99% of British and Irish locals are affected by tourism.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    I need to see this

I have no idea what a journalism degree entails tbf. You can either write or you can't. An English degree would be of more use.
    I think my cousin failed his Journalism course, his shorthand was a bit pants amongst other things. It hasnt stopped him writing for all the broadsheets, most of the tabloids ( in the past) writing an award winning radio show, writing a TV sitcom with one of the countrys top comedians and having several books published.

At some point, if you've got talent it'll be recognised.
    As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease in the UK.A HCID is defined as: 1.Acute infectious disease 2.Typically has a high case-fatality rate 3.May not have effective prophylaxis or treatment 3.Often difficult to recognise & detect rapidly 4.Ability to spread in the community & within healthcare settings 5.Requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely.

So. Who is he?

Whilst I'm sure he'd appreciate the subtlety and panache of the question, he doesn't really give autographs, which I'm sure was the reason for asking
    As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease in the UK.A HCID is defined as: 1.Acute infectious disease 2.Typically has a high case-fatality rate 3.May not have effective prophylaxis or treatment 3.Often difficult to recognise & detect rapidly 4.Ability to spread in the community & within healthcare settings 5.Requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely.

Guys, just so you know, my cousin is also really famous but don't ask me who she is, because I won't tell you.

Does anyone else have really famous relatives that they won't disclose on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pablowolf View Post
    Guys, just so you know, my cousin is also really famous but don't ask me who she is, because I won't tell you.

If people aren't going to reveal who it is then we can all claim to have - no way of proving that we are lying really
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

(paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

Is it Katie Hopkins?

If it is, say nothing or deny it.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Is it Katie Hopkins?

If it is, say nothing or deny it.
    That's a whole different relation. We sent Katie, or Mongo as we call her, to the loony bin a long time ago.

My second / third cousin was very famous and still is (to a point) if what he played was your cup of tea ,never met him , knew his Mom and Dad though, never bothered me
    Why they will qualify: Nuno Espirito Santo is actually a tactical genius.

Katy Hopkins, that did make me laugh

My point that you don't need a degree in journalism to be able to write, or have accomplished writing recognised seems to have been missed

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    My second / third cousin was very famous and still is (to a point) if what he played was your cup of tea ,never met him , knew his Mom and Dad though, never bothered me
    I have enough people from here trying to stalk me, they don't need any help

I had an uncle who once played for Red Star Belgrade
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

You're making yourselves look very daft

My uncle used to be a GP in Hyde, but we don't like to talk about it

)

You're a real character.

"In dramatic irony, the characters are oblivious of the situation, but the audience is not"

Yes, it is extremely ironic

Not sure that this can really count, but had a quasi uncle (i.e not actually related, but his sister was always called/treated as an Aunt for my family & was my godmother) - who was a TV star many years ago.

Older ones will know the name if I gave it
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

(paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

Er lads, could we stop it? Maybe?
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Parkins left foot View Post
    Not sure that this can really count, but had a quasi uncle (i.e not actually related, but his sister was always called/treated as an Aunt for my family & was my godmother) - who was a TV star many years ago.

Older ones will know the name if I gave it
    I have a second cousin who was a famous referee and a another that was a famous ballet dancer and now runs the Royal Ballet. The fat gene skipped that generation.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...urn-to-action/

He does not make as much substitutions as others – there have been a few times where he has made none – but now, if he really wants to, he can make five instead of three.
    Fucking hell, this reads so poorly.
    On matchdays, I reckon it'll be a long time before my name is darlowolf...

YoungWolf is offline World Cup 2014 PTG Champion - Not actually that Young, don't be confused by the pre-teen posting style.
    He’s not great is he?

I don’t want to be mean as I do think he is trying but the recent ‘stats’ articles have been dreadful. Look how far Donck runs, this is how many passes Joao does. there’s loads you could do with that to actually do some good analysis but not sure he is capable.

That piece is fucking shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    FFS, Booz, this high horse you're on lately is bewildering.

I've not bothered to read the link but I presume this is young Jed.

He's pretty poor, but he shouldn't be doing this gig on his own, he should be learning his trade under an experienced sports reporter but the local newspaper industry being what it is he's thrust into a position way above his experience.

That said, he doesn't help himself with a writing maturity of a GCSE student at times

The local newspaper industry is in a state, it was telling how many left their papers to go to The Athletic once they opened their cheque book. They are going to have to rely on young local journalists or ones from smaller towns looking to write for a larger publication. That's the backdrop, none of which justifies the choice of imbeciles they employed last Summer to cover what for many will be the number one reason they read their content.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbridge Wolf View Post
    I've not bothered to read the link but I presume this is young Jed.

That said, he doesn't help himself with a writing maturity of a GCSE student at times
    It's not even that good ! You would imagine a basic grasp of English to be the first prerequisite for a life in journalism, but as in all walks of life, we had a young girl start at work that didn't know how to write an address on an envelope so wrote it in one continuous line starting at the top left !
    Why they will qualify: Nuno Espirito Santo is actually a tactical genius.

Wow, thats some statistic that the E&S are reporting, not sure how its possible but shows what an amazing season we are having

It is the first time Wolves have completed the league double over Wolves since the 1962/63 season