Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005

Thread: The Advice Thread

How many panels? We had 20 fitted for a shade over 9k.

Is there some kind of footballing etiquette to your own fans that you have to follow at football matches when you want to tell someone to just shut the fuck up cos they are annoying? I love where I sit but there's a bloke behind me to the right constantly shouting, and I mean shouting with a voice that grates and a face that you could cheerfully smack. He never says anything positive, and it's mostly embarrassing comments and calling all opposition ' fat bastards'

Is there any need, surely not. It's embarrassing, and makes everyone around him cringe. I've held my tongue up to now, but I'm finding it harder.

Quote Originally Posted by PPB View Post
    Is there some kind of footballing etiquette to your own fans that you have to follow at football matches when you want to tell someone to just shut the fuck up cos they are annoying? I love where I sit but there's a bloke behind me to the right constantly shouting, and I mean shouting with a voice that grates and a face that you could cheerfully smack. He never says anything positive, and it's mostly embarrassing comments and calling all opposition ' fat bastards'

Is there any need, surely not. It's embarrassing, and makes everyone around him cringe. I've held my tongue up to now, but I'm finding it harder.
    Get the seat number, write to the club. If a STH then the club will advise him accordingly. If any of his language is racial abuse then he gets a ban.
    Remember, remember we are doing OK this November .

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-_-man View Post
    Get the seat number, write to the club. If a STH then the club will advise him accordingly. If any of his language is racial abuse then he gets a ban.
    Good idea Cyber That way I don't take the risk of getting me yed kicked in!

Thankfully we are spared from any racial abuse. It's all the other shit that's annoying.

Thank you for advice.

Good idea Cyber That way I don't take the risk of getting me yed kicked in!

Thankfully we are spared from any racial abuse. It's all the other shit that's annoying.

Thank you for advice.
    Where's your seat PPB?
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny75 View Post
    Where's your seat PPB?
    NL2 seat number..... Hang on, it aint you is it Johnny!

Someone got chucked out at the Man U match few rows in front of us. Stewards came, called him out, and he never returned. Then there's the lad that picks his nose eats it then bites his fingers all the way through the match. Someone new sat next to me yesterday he said ' glad I don't sit here every match '

I'm hoping that was no reflection on me

NL2 seat number..... Hang on, it aint you is it Johnny!

Someone got chucked out at the Man U match few rows in front of us. Stewards came, called him out, and he never returned. Then there's the lad that picks his nose eats it then bites his fingers all the way through the match. Someone new sat next to me yesterday he said ' glad I don't sit here every match '

I'm hoping that was no reflection on me

No PPB I sit in the SB with Booz. I wondered if it was just a fan who had a ticket for a few games as Booz and I have seen lots of different faces around us this season and different game to game.

There was a guy behind us yesterday and all he did was moan and say it was all shit. His favourite phrase was 'movement!'. I felt sorry for his wife and kids who were sat next to him. We had one or two dickheads who boo'd us at HT too. Fucking bellends.

Yeah loads of different faces this season so far, I can understand it for the EL matches but for league games itís surprising. Mind you, the bloke from Dorset who sits in front of me didnít even make it yesterday and he never misses a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    FFS, Booz, this high horse you're on lately is bewildering.

No PPB I sit in the SB with Booz. I wondered if it was just a fan who had a ticket for a few games as Booz and I have seen lots of different faces around us this season and different game to game.

There was a guy behind us yesterday and all he did was moan and say it was all shit. His favourite phrase was 'movement!'. I felt sorry for his wife and kids who were sat next to him. We had one or two dickheads who boo'd us at HT too. Fucking bellends.
    No Johnny he's there every game. We are seeing more or less the same faces by us. The woman who takes her son who sits in front of us every game wasn't there yesterday, I kind of missed seeing her covering his ears up when any swear word is shouted. She doesn't tend to clap the play much as her hands are always over his ears

We only get to 6 or so games a season and usually end up in the SB, we've been incredibly lucky for years now and never had any nobs by us, my worst nightmare is to have some pissed up idiot falling all over me and telling me how I should support my team
    FJRWolf

What an odd nightmare.

What an odd nightmare.
    I've seen it happen, some dick can barely stand upright, staggering about falling on top of people, telling them "if they doe gerrup an sing, they aye proper fans"......would ruin my day
    FJRWolf

Fixed it.
    Last edited by arklowolf; 1st October 2019 at 08:36 AM. Reason: sorted
    'I never predict anything and I never will'......Paul Gascoigne.

Have you tried turning the phone in landscape to see if you can see any more or scroll a bit further?
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Have you tried turning the phone in landscape to see if you can see any more or scroll a bit further?
    Yes thanks I tried that.
    Only way round it I found was to download the sky news app.
    Previously I've always used Sky on the web, which I preferred.
    'I never predict anything and I never will'......Paul Gascoigne.