Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Another shooting.

NorwayFB is offline The elderly, irritating relative at weddings

Another shooting.

Son of film maker Peter Rodger apparently.

Six killed,seven injured.Posted he was gonna do it on youtube.

Freddeno is offline Koscielny Fan Club President, PTG Euro Winner 2016 and all round FPU artist - Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    How many shootings will it be in USA before they understand their gunlaws are not working at all..NRA, what is your excuse this time..guards with uzis in the schools just so you can have a fleet of guns at your own house?? Fucking losers..
    "In Nuno we trust!!" UTW!

Meh. Americans kill each other en masse. It's what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by freddeno View Post
    How many shootings will it be in USA before they understand their gunlaws are not working at all..NRA, what is your excuse this time..guards with uzis in the schools just so you can have a fleet of guns at your own house?? Fucking losers..
    http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/...m-dad.cnn.html

really hard to disagree with him. the kid was known to have mental health issues and yet was still able to purchase... the war lobby and moronic rednecks holding the 2nd amendment as untouchable need to just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDee View Post
    Meh.
    GFY
    <3 - guns, jesus, walmart, trucks, truck nuts, trump, brexit, rosters
    </3 - tea, kebabs, monarchies, EU, the deep state, nandos

Freddeno is offline Koscielny Fan Club President, PTG Euro Winner 2016 and all round FPU artist - Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ch View Post
    http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/...m-dad.cnn.html

really hard to disagree with him. the kid was known to have mental health issues and yet was still able to purchase... the war lobby and moronic rednecks holding the 2nd amendment as untouchable need to just go away.

GFY
    Exactly, has gone way too far hasnt it? These shooting are just getting more and more common. Im not saying its just in USA..has been in other countries too but the americans are "leading" by far and they must sort it soon before it gets even worse..
    "In Nuno we trust!!" UTW!

Quote Originally Posted by freddeno View Post
    Exactly, has gone way too far hasnt it? These shooting are just getting more and more common. Im not saying its just in USA..has been in other countries too but the americans are "leading" by far and they must sort it soon before it gets even worse..
    It was too far a decade ago, it's downright criminal and irresponsible now.

The Onion puts out yet another on-the-money piece.
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-...re-this,36131/

If over 20 dead primary school kids doesn't convince the US then who gives a fuck about a few teenagers. (from the gun lobby perspective)

NorwayFB is offline The elderly, irritating relative at weddings
    Another one.

Must be the third or fourth time in the last year similar tragedies have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwayFB View Post
    Another one.

Must be the third or fourth time in the last year similar tragedies have happened.
    That's one of the saddest stories I've read in a long time. They must change the gun laws soon.
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfTheAlps View Post
    If over 20 dead primary school kids doesn't convince the US then who gives a $#@! about a few teenagers. (from the gun lobby perspective)
    And millions more kids have gone to school and haven't been shot dead. Idiots drive cars badly yet should we ban cars? A minority abuse alcohol so should you ban alcohol? Do you ban the sale of kitchen knives? ...... A rolled up newspaper can be a deadly weapon. Might be easier to weed out those that are potentially dangerous.

I doubt someone could take out a class of 20 kids with a anything other than a gun, tbh.
    Socks before or after trousers, but never before pants. That's the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Papper View Post
    And millions more kids have gone to school and haven't been shot dead. Idiots drive cars badly yet should we ban cars? A minority abuse alcohol so should you ban alcohol? Do you ban the sale of kitchen knives? ...... A rolled up newspaper can be a deadly weapon. Might be easier to weed out those that are potentially dangerous.
    But how many people have actually been killed with a newspaper, as opposed to say... an AK47?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny75 View Post
    They must change the gun laws soon.
    They should, but can't see it happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by So Long Architect View Post
    But how many people have actually been killed with a newspaper, as opposed to say... an AK47?
    People kill not weapons.

People kill not weapons.
    Don't be so fucking stupid.
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to Hélder Costa

To be fair, I am with Papper on this, but not the newspaper analogy ?

We have fairly strict gun control here but it didn't stop Dunblane ! I know that is a fairly isolated incident, but we are 100th the population of the US

Is it the Swiss that have the most lapse gun control ?
    Your friends list is empty

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthropist View Post
    Don't be so $#@!ing stupid.
    You are missing my point. Ban guns. What's to stop a maniac walking into a school with a fertiliser bomb in a back pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    We have fairly strict gun control here but it didn't stop Dunblane !
    Gun control was tightened after the Dunblane shooting.

You are missing my point. Ban guns. What's to stop a maniac walking into a school with a fertiliser bomb in a back pack?
    Only the law. Fertiliser bombs are illegal.

So is murder. It doesn't stop them though. A loaded gun is metal,plastic and gunpowder until somebody pulls the trigger ( when it becomes a weapon)

So is murder. It doesn't stop them though. A loaded gun is metal,plastic and gunpowder until somebody pulls the trigger ( when it becomes a weapon)
    Should we make fertiliser bombs legal then? After all they're only petrol and fertiliser until somebody pulls the trigger.

I've tried hard to stay away from discussions about gun control on the internet for a long time but you'll get a fucking earful if you don't stop.

Should we make fertiliser bombs legal then? After all they're only petrol and fertiliser until somebody pulls the trigger.

I've tried hard to stay away from discussions about gun control on the internet for a long time but you'll get a $#@!ing earful if you don't stop.
    I'm entitled to my opinion. I am not justifying the murder of anybody I am just saying that if there is a motive it doesn't matter how they go about it. Gun control / banning guns will not necessarily stop a ' maniac ' committing atrocities.

Papper, would you feel the same about gun laws if it was one of your family, friend, relative, neighbour who was a victim of a deadly shooting ,accident or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pittpenguinbabe View Post
    Papper, would you feel the same about gun laws if it was one of your family, friend, relative, neighbour who was a victim of a deadly shooting ,accident or not ?
    If somebody murdered any of my family/close friends I would not be the best person to judge retribution for obvious reasons. I guess that's why we don't have the death penalty in this country. I can understand how Lycanthropist feels the way he does.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfTheAlps View Post
    If over 20 dead primary school kids doesn't convince the US then who gives a fuck about a few teenagers. (from the gun lobby perspective)
    In fairness, it's not "The US" citizenry as a whole that is the problem, it's the politicians and special interest groups that have become so entrenched in the process. There were reforms that had overwhelming support by citizenry but failed due to politics. Ugh. And yes I realize the citizenry at the idiots voting the fucktards into office. The entire system needs to be blown up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5363091.html

Quote Originally Posted by machin05 View Post
    I doubt someone could take out a class of 20 kids with a anything other than a gun, tbh.
    In fairness, kids are pretty easy to beat up. Could probably do it without weapons if you really had the inclination.

disclaimer: please no one go try to kill a classroom of kids with their bare hands

Silly logic.

Quote Originally Posted by t3ch View Post
    In fairness, it's not "The US" citizenry as a whole that is the problem, it's the politicians and special interest groups that have become so entrenched in the process. There were reforms that had overwhelming support by citizenry but failed due to politics. Ugh. And yes I realize the citizenry at the idiots voting the fucktards into office. The entire system needs to be blown up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5363091.html

In fairness, kids are pretty easy to beat up. Could probably do it without weapons if you really had the inclination.

disclaimer: please no one go try to kill a classroom of kids with their bare hands

Silly logic.
    Awwww, sounded fun
    If you see a Possum, try to kill it, 'kay, it's not a pet.

Out of interest, Papper, why do you think people don't generally kill people with the other means? Pencils are often used as an example of something you can kill people with. And as Tech says, it's pretty easy to kill kids (I'll take his word for it). Why are there not loads of pencil-based school massacres? Why go for a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by So Long Architect View Post
    Out of interest, Papper, why do you think people don't generally kill people with the other means? Pencils are often used as an example of something you can kill people with. And as Tech says, it's pretty easy to kill kids (I'll take his word for it). Why are there not loads of pencil-based school massacres? Why go for a gun?
    I suppose it's the same reason why we didn't go into Iraq with cricket bats, black widow spiders and bags of deadly nightshade.

If somebody murdered any of my family/close friends I would not be the best person to judge retribution for obvious reasons. I guess that's why we don't have the death penalty in this country. I can understand how Lycanthropist feels the way he does.
    Don't you dare patronise me you ignorant fuck.

Don't you dare patronise me you ignorant $#@!.
    I am not ignorant. You need to calm down.

I am not ignorant. You need to calm down.
    I am calmly telling you to shut the fuck up you ignorant, patronising piece of shit.