Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 3,451 to 3,473 of 3473

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn

All Labour ever had to do was not fuck things up and the could've strolled into Downing St.

This is all the work of the Illuminati.

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

So it turns out Labour's anti-semitism is deep rooted and way worse than first thought.
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

Who knew..?
    My name is Geoff...

Quote Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
    You in a nutshell have demonstrated the issue that the Party Leadership and their supporters have. Deflect, distract, deny and pretend, but not accept nor fix

I can believe this

To some this will be good news and I personally can't forgive the dodgy dossier, however he was also the primary orchestrater of the longest serving Labour Government in history.
    https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top...rbyn-1-6188152

Del Woppio is offline PTG Champion 2016/17, 3rd Place 2012/13, TWF FIFA 12 Champions' League Winner
    Hard to disagree with a word of that tbf
    The Formula is dead. Long live The Criteria!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Woppio View Post
    Hard to disagree with a word of that tbf
    Aye, pretty spot on, sadly
    Wolves have ambition and wit... why is it such a crime?

I'm not an Campbell fan (but don't have the hate of a lot of people, having not been around for the build up to the Iraq war in 2003), but its interesting how every Corbyn-ite response seeks to 'play the man' rather than counter his points.

Sad really to see what Labour has become, can't see myself ever voting from them again - and, up to this year, I'd never voted for anyone else.
    )

The establishment don't like a reactionary who fails to tow the globalist line. Even Stormzy can't save him. Sadly, his economic visions would have been distastrous and the divisive nature of Dianne and Emily wouldn't carry fervour further than those that thrive on 'label and victim mentality politics'. A return to middle ground Blairite values is imminent whether it be New New Labour or with the Liberal Undemocrats. Meet the new boss ... same as the old boss. Alternatives will always be extreme.

I find the panicked reaction to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, very bizarre.
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

41 Strange @41Strange 54m54 minutes ago .... Joking aside, I still find the total panicked reaction of centrists to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, when we have to combat a resurgent far-right ..

Is that you ?
    Your friends list is empty

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    41 Strange @41Strange 54m54 minutes ago .... Joking aside, I still find the total panicked reaction of centrists to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, when we have to combat a resurgent far-right ..

Is that you ?
    Nope. Saw it, liked it, nicked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
    I find the panicked reaction to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, very bizarre.
    The ongoing presence of Corbyn does panic people. Not because of what he'd deliver in power, but because he's the biggest barrier to stopping the Tories.

They're wrecking the country, and the Leader of the opposition is offering no opposition and no leadership. Its that that's causes the panic ascribed to Corbyn.

https://mobile.twitter.com/simonmagi...99421265518592

BBC, belatedly, issue a correction (though of course no apology) for
    misreporting the Labour antisemitism figure by a factor of 10. Only taken them 6 weeks.

Numerous ways politically you could attack Alastair Campbell, but just going for his alcoholism is the base way the never to be elected left behave towards anything Blairite. There's a reason why someone of my age thought every time Alexei Sayle appeared on The Young Ones it went a bit shit
    https://www.thecanary.co/opinion/201...mpression=true

Alexei Sayle always struck me as someone who, in their head thinks whatever they say is correct, relevant and funny. But when it comes out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Your friends list is empty

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Bigger disgrace than his stance on Brexit IMO

Yep, thatís Labour done for me. They wonít recover from this one.

Only an absolute twat changes their team, see Mellor, David. It's a level beyond pretending you like football see Cameron, David and Blair, Tony.

I am sure he will slink into Molineux now we are challenging his new club of choice.
    Don't wear no leather to fit in
    Don't wear no spikes to be cool
    Don't need no woman beside him
    Just make it fast loud and rude