Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Knows View Post
    Yes, I agree. Bernie should do well next week. Has Elizabeth Warren endorsed Bernie Sanders?
    No, that was a fake.
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to Hélder Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    No, that was a fake.
    Shame, Elizabeth Warren on your side could just tip the balance your way.
    In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Clinton has got Bernie on toast. Absolutely no contest.
    I'm looking California

I'm feeling Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post
    Clinton has got Bernie on toast. Absolutely no contest.
    I'm not so sure. I honestly think that he doesn't believe much of what he's saying at the moment, it's just populist bullshit aimed at getting him the votes he needs. Once that's done he'll change tack and go after Clinton, and she's a BIG target.

Edit : Oops, misread your post Paddy, thought you were talking about Trump.

I still don't believe that the majority Americans are really that stupid to think that Donald Trump as the most powerful man in the world is a good thing.

Courtesy of Peter Serafinowicz on Twitter,

#SMH: A Black woman is manhandled and called a "n*gger" and a "c*nt" by a crowd of Trump supporters in Louisville.

President Trump - it could start another American civil war...

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    Don't believe the hype. Clinton hasn't won this yet. A more than decent Super Tuesday for Bernie, he's closing in on her.
    I think the hype is the other way, or more likely wishful thinking on the part of some commentators who don't want Clinton in, the way things are panning out Bernie is the best chance they have of stopping her becoming President.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMunro-371 View Post
    President Trump - it could start another American civil war...
    I remember saying to myself "There's absolutely no way they can vote George W Bush in" when he was running his campaign to be president, I thought it was inconceivable. I'll not even be surprised this time if they make Trump president as unbelievable as it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesRay View Post
    I remember saying to myself "There's absolutely no way they can vote George W Bush in" when he was running his campaign to be president, I thought it was inconceivable. I'll not even be surprised this time if they make Trump president as unbelievable as it might be.
    They said the same about Ronald Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by So Long Architect View Post
    They said the same about Ronald Reagan.
    They did and he is generally remembered as one of the best president's of the 20 the century. He also followed a wishy washy Jimmy Carter. Obama has disappointed a number of democrats. It may be that some vote Republican as a protest. Trump ticks a lot of boxes for many Americans. The plot thickens

Freddeno is offline Koscielny Fan Club President, PTG Euro Winner 2016 and all round FPU artist - Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I would not be surprised if Trump will be the next president of usa..but he has no agenda, nothing to proove how he will achieve/fund his goals. No political experience(good thing according to many voters)..i really dont know what will happen in the world anymore..especially as north koreas leader has said he will have nukes ready to go
    "In Nuno we trust!!" UTW!

I live in an atrociously racist oligarchy, but one in which the majority are still (thankfully) against Trump.

He has the Republican nomination locked up, but he is the sort of politician that won't unite the party behind him (ie, those who didn't vote for him in the primaries won't vote for him in the general). I think we'll dodge this bullet, but some of the damage has already been done by exposing just how bigoted a lot of this country is.

What's the general opinion of Hillary over there?
    Quote Originally Posted by João Moutinho
    "I hope to win all the games."

Quote Originally Posted by Alan USA View Post
    I live in an atrociously racist oligarchy, but one in which the majority are still (thankfully) against Trump.

He has the Republican nomination locked up, but he is the sort of politician that won't unite the party behind him (ie, those who didn't vote for him in the primaries won't vote for him in the general). I think we'll dodge this bullet, but some of the damage has already been done by exposing just how bigoted a lot of this country is.

I get the impression Hillary wishes to be President to please herself rather than to serve the people. I would have preferred Elizabeth Warren.

No problem with Hilary for me, the antics of the republican candidates make her look like Mother Teresa.

The supporters of Jeremy Corbyn in this Country would obviously prefer Bernie Sanders.

I personally can't stand the woman, horrible opportunist of the highest order. If her name wasn't Clinton she'd be nowhere in the race to the White House.

Isn't every presidential candidate an opportunist? Obama, Bush certainly were.
    )

Freddeno is offline Koscielny Fan Club President, PTG Euro Winner 2016 and all round FPU artist - Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Bernie is netter than hillary, hillary is better than trump
    "In Nuno we trust!!" UTW!

Quote Originally Posted by freddeno View Post
    Bernie is netter than hillary, hillary is better than trump
    This pretty much sums it up. Bernie Sanders is by far the best candidate of those that are left - which is a pretty damning thing in itself.

You have an awful selection of candidates. Its like saying who is the greatest between jimmy savile Rolf Harris Stuart Hall and Adam Johnson. I think you're fucked whoever you pick

This election is like an IQ test for America, one which it seems to be failing at the moment...
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

I honestly didn't think people were that stupid...

This guy has definitely failed:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457213783.376064.jpg
    )

Final Tuesday Primary Results

Trump.. Hawaii, Michigan, Mississippi
    Cruz .. Idaho

Sanders.. Michigan
    Clinton .. Mississippi

Sanders was 30 points down against Clinton in Michigan last week. Feeling the Bern yet Hillary?

I doubt it. She will win easily.
    I'm looking California

I'm feeling Minnesota

At last the USA coming to it's senses and the silent majority fighting back.

Trump calls off Chicago rally following violent clashes
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35791008

Quote Originally Posted by ROVERT47 View Post

How is this good to see in any way?

Don't vote for Trump, all he does is spread hate. Now please excuse me while I assault this Police officer.

Republican voters will rally behind him for this, Cruz and Rubio have just made themselves look pathetic going on air trying to blame this mess on Trump.

It'll probably make 'the rapists', 'the muslim terrorists', the woman having a period, the disabled, an on and on, feel a lot better I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by ROVERT47 View Post

The United States is a democracy, and all political figures are allowed to hold rallies. I am surprised that anyone would support the use of violence to stop free speech.