Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: corrupt

corrupt

Can you remove the corrupt from under my aviator? Please.

FYI it's avatar, not aviator.

Also, have you tried reporting the concern? Surely it would have been better dealt with in private?

How do I deactivate my account? please. I am having difficulty.

Top right corner of the page -> log out.

Easy.

Langers is online now Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)
    You can't. But I have amended your user title.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by thehistorymakers View Post
    How do I deactivate my account? please. I am having difficulty.
    I've sent you a PM, please read
    'Our goal is crystal clear: we will do our very best to help take Wolves back to the Premier League as soon as possible, and to stay there.'(21st July 2016). *Promotion achieved 15th April 2018.** 2019-7th-57pts-Qualify Europa**2020-7th-59pts-Qtr Finals Europa Cup*

Quote Originally Posted by Langers View Post
    You can't. But I have amended your user title.
    Thanks Langers, but whoever had the power to do this in the first place needs taking to task IMO.

With power comes responsibility even as a moderator on a forum.

This action has caused a re-action where a poster may resign or deactivate his account because he is so upset. Way out of order.
    'Our goal is crystal clear: we will do our very best to help take Wolves back to the Premier League as soon as possible, and to stay there.'(21st July 2016). *Promotion achieved 15th April 2018.** 2019-7th-57pts-Qualify Europa**2020-7th-59pts-Qtr Finals Europa Cup*

We have arranged for flowers to be sent to THM to compensate him for the emotional trauma he has suffered.

Quote Originally Posted by Visage View Post
    We have arranged for flowers to be sent to THM to compensate him for the emotional trauma he has suffered.
    Glad you find bullying so funny.

We have arranged for flowers to be sent to Dinowolf to compensate him for the emotional trauma he has suffered.

Is your user title OK, Dinowolf? Bit concerned that people might think you're actually John Richards?

We have arranged for flowers to be sent to Dinowolf to compensate him for the emotional trauma he has suffered.
    I'll expect some flowers too then.

I've stayed away from commenting on the EU in/out thread for professional reasons but I have followed it.

I don't think bullying is acceptable in whatever form and THM deserves an apology.
    "FFS Costa" with or without an apostrophe?

I've never understood why when someone leaves this or any other forum they see the need to announce it

LMFAO. My finger is nearly falling off but this bit of precious flouncing has cheered me up greatly. Thanks THM.. God bless your little cotton socks. LOLZ

YoungWolf is online now World Cup 2014 PTG Champion - Not actually that Young, don't be confused by the pre-teen posting style.
    Jesus, if everyone got touchy when their user title was changed in a humorous way there wouldn't be many of us left. Poor Jinky.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf View Post
    Jesus, if everyone got touchy when their user title was changed in a humorous way there wouldn't be many of us left. Poor Jinky.
    What's wrong with "Moderator and PTG Champion 2014/15" as a title?

Stick 'em up you