Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 284

Thread: corrupt

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between Wolves and Wales
    Posts
    2,169
    Ron Flowers... safe

  2. #62
    Kenny's Avatar
    Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    41,339
    For now.....

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,993
    Immigrant.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newcastle under Lyme
    Posts
    23,719
    Racialist
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between Wolves and Wales
    Posts
    2,169
    I suppose given the Italian connection you could also use corrupt. Oh or maybe not...

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newcastle under Lyme
    Posts
    23,719
    Only if you grow olives.
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northallerton, North Yorkshire
    Posts
    25,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    I suppose given the Italian connection you could also use corrupt. Oh or maybe not...
    Mafia Overlord?
    Wolves have ambition and wit... why is it such a crime?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between Wolves and Wales
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by darlowolf64 View Post
    Mafia Overlord?
    I like that one!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    21,813
    Terry Butcher ?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between Wolves and Wales
    Posts
    2,169
    I'll dust off the bandage

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    *cancels changing Frank's title to Vote Remain* #prayforfrank
    Je suis Frankie! Mine is dull. It was I like musicals and now is delete. Deluded brexiter? Right hand of ukip? Farages friend? Wanna be Shilton?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cannock
    Posts
    6,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-_-man View Post
    Je suis Frankie! Mine is dull. It was I like musicals and now is delete. Deluded brexiter? Right hand of ukip? Farages friend? Wanna be Shilton?
    Oh please let me pick yours
    Your friends list is empty

  13. #73
    James's Avatar
    James is offline The Poster Equivalent of Bolton Wanderers
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    200 yards from the Sea
    Posts
    15,602
    This thread is brilliant... as someone who's taken a load of shite (deservedly) on this forum, I'm with the corrupt admins that its not bullying it's just a bit of banter! Well changing my title to "the equivalent of Bolton Wanderers" was just mean!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,907
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    This thread is brilliant... as someone who's taken a load of $#@!e (deservedly) on this forum, I'm with the corrupt admins that its not bullying it's just a bit of banter! Well changing my title to "the equivalent of Bolton Wanderers" was just mean!
    His opinion is as valid as yours and the insults flowed the other way for a while. Yes it is banter, yes it is handbags but he wasn't happy and I feel that should be respected but you know what it's not his site and it's Visage's call. Nobody should and could judge anybody else.

    No big deal

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,892
    Woah, im not the big dick 'round here. Its a socialist utopia..

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Oh please let me pick yours
    Let's have a poll

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-_-man View Post
    Let's have a poll
    It always comes back to the immigrants.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lincolnshire.
    Posts
    36,785
    Quote Originally Posted by freddeno View Post
    Shit Frank, thats harsh man..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    *cancels changing Frank's title to Vote Remain* #prayforfrank
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-_-man View Post
    Je suis Frankie! Mine is dull. It was I like musicals and now is delete. Deluded brexiter? Right hand of ukip? Farages friend? Wanna be Shilton?
    I quite like the sound of #prayforfrank# My life has been in turmoil since the Facebook deletion.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,439
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saturday Boy View Post
    It always comes back to the immigrants.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cordoba, Spain.
    Posts
    6,477
    In 2017 on a football forum, how can a person be banned for saying the Guardian uses propaganda? Nobody was asked to back up the assertions about the criticism against the Mail and Express!
    With all the insults, threats, nastiness, bullying etc that has gone on the referendum thread, to ban a poster for saying that the Guardian uses propaganda, is probably the most vindictive, unfair and rediculous ban on the history of political threads on football forums. I have had private messages and telephone calls from various remain supporters over the last months, frightened to voice opinion about this vendetta, which is a form of bullying. I am not crying out victimisation, Vis makes no secret that he will ban me for anything, but yet others who agree with his opinion basically can say what they want.

    Being banned for saying the Guardian uses propaganda, but it's readers don't even realise they are doing it, doesn't say anything about me, but the type of person who issued the ban. Unbelievable.

  21. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    15,086
    You don't seem to be banned...

  22. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,892
    It was pretty easy, tbh. Couple of button clicks. Maybe you need to ask why, not how?

  23. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cordoba, Spain.
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Visage View Post
    It was pretty easy, tbh. Couple of button clicks. Maybe you need to ask why, not how?
    Oh I know why. It would be silly for me to ask a question, we both know the answer too. I know that people have said the same about the Mail and Express and there was no problem. I know we had 2 people of the forum wanting to meet up, there was no problem, I know 2 posters have called me a racist bigot 4 times between them, when I complained on the thread, you never asked them to demonstrate their accusations and back them up with something I had said for such a serious accusation. You only ban people who have different political beliefs to you, you abuse your power and it's disgusting.
    To ban someone for saying that they agree the Mail and Express are full of shit, but I just read the headlines and it scares me enough not to read it, then say it is more worrying that the Guardian uses propaganda, but their readers don't realise it and this I think is more dangerous than the right wing press, because it is obvious, where the Guardian indoctrinated their readers and they don't realise it.

    To ban me for that, you need to take a serious look at yourself. Maybe the most embarrassing abuse of power I have ever seen on a football forum. I won't change my beliefs and will never lower to insults. I am proud that I think differently to you and equally proud that I won't let you bully me.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.t

  24. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,892


    Finished?

  25. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cordoba, Spain.
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Visage View Post


    Finished?
    I don't think he ever got started.

  26. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Normanton
    Posts
    21,118
    Quote Originally Posted by thehistorymakers View Post
    In 2017 on a football forum, how can a person be banned for saying the Guardian uses propaganda? Nobody was asked to back up the assertions about the criticism against the Mail and Express!
    With all the insults, threats, nastiness, bullying etc that has gone on the referendum thread, to ban a poster for saying that the Guardian uses propaganda, is probably the most vindictive, unfair and rediculous ban on the history of political threads on football forums. I have had private messages and telephone calls from various remain supporters over the last months, frightened to voice opinion about this vendetta, which is a form of bullying. I am not crying out victimisation, Vis makes no secret that he will ban me for anything, but yet others who agree with his opinion basically can say what they want.

    Being banned for saying the Guardian uses propaganda, but it's readers don't even realise they are doing it, doesn't say anything about me, but the type of person who issued the ban. Unbelievable.
    Niche.
    If you see a Possum, try to kill it, 'kay, it's not a pet.

  27. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,892
    That's a book that's waiting to be written, for sure.

  28. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    21,813
    THM the modern day Jerry Fletcher...

  29. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    vasilika, evia, greece
    Posts
    9,861
    THM I got into a serious depression over financial issues here in Greece, and was spouting cock and shouting like a moron,
    So I banned myself for a good while
    I'm better now, not financially but in me ead!
    Try it, it worked for me.
    "Never enter into a battle of wits, with an unarmed man"

  30. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    12,552
    Good to see you back Pav
    )

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •