Page 534 of 536 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536 LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,020 of 16054

Thread: REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post
    This.

Cybers post about me being a lawyer (which i am not any more and haven’t been for some time now) and therefore hypocritical for not applauding exploitation of a loophole is fucking horseshit.
    so when you were lawyering you never took advantage of a loophole, a stated case or an interpretation that gave you or your clients/ company any sort of advantage?

I wish you had been defending some of the people I have seen get off on technicalities over the years. But fair play if you really have played with that straight a bat I withdraw my "poke towards your ribs"
    if your path means you walk through hell then walk as if you own the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    I absolutely would if I could.
    precisely. It would not matter a jot how you voted.

I can get one (Irish father) and am in the process of getting one, and one for my kids as well. But then I'm as remain as they come and I value(d) my EU citizenship. Leavers didn't value that and you'd think they be happy to be without it. More fool us for expecting a consistent position and cogent thought process from them - we've seen nothing of the sort at any point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-_-man View Post
    so when you were lawyering you never took advantage of a loophole, a stated case or an interpretation that gave you or your clients/ company any sort of advantage?

I wish you had been defending some of the people I have seen get off on technicalities over the years. But fair play if you really have played with that straight a bat I withdraw my "poke towards your ribs"
    What the fuck has that got to do with ANYTHING ?

I give up trying to converse with you. For the 4,233,785th time.

And no I didn’t exploit loopholes. I ran due diligence defences properly.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

1. The Great Wall of China

2. Low Hill at Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by SLA View Post
    I can get one (Irish father) and am in the process of getting one, and one for my kids as well. But then I'm as remain as they come and I value(d) my EU citizenship. Leavers didn't value that and you'd think they be happy to be without it. More fool us for expecting a consistent position and cogent thought process from them - we've seen nothing of the sort at any point.
    Spot on. Iím currently trying to encourage my mum to get an Irish passport so I can get one. Itís not easy tracking birth certificates down from the 1890s in Ireland.

Not surprised at leavers doing the same, they are nothing if not hypocritical tossers.
    )

What the fuck has that got to do with ANYTHING ?

I give up trying to converse with you. For the 4,233,785th time.

And no I didn’t exploit loopholes. I ran due diligence defences properly.
    I have told you a million times dont exaggerate!

I would love it if you would converse with me. All you do is rant, swear and increase your blood pressure. You seem determined to take every conversation personally and pretty much any post of mine seems to set you off. Which is a shame. You use profianity in almost every post and yet you seem surprised when I poke you in the ribs. It is mystifying and amusing in the same breath! Take a chill pill, dismount from the high horse and take in some oxygen.

You have attacked the fact I am Welsh and my former profession in the last 24 hours. Your “pokes in the ribs” are rather insulting.

2. Low Hill at Christmas

It's fucking cuntish. I hope they get their passports revoked. Wankers.
    Get to fucking fuck. That has nothing to do with it. Diversion fucking bollocks. I guess I am ignoring you again. Ho hum.

My mother was born in the valleys. Her mother was scrubbing a doorstep in the village next to Aberfan when the fucking slag heap came down. Never EVER fucking come out with that English is born in England crap again to me.
    If I could afford it, I would move to Oz. Or Barbados.

So no bullshit there. I am calling out leavers voting for leave and then wanting to have their cake and eat it. That makes them utter cunts in my eyes.
    You have attacked the fact I am Welsh and my former profession in the last 24 hours. Your “pokes in the ribs” are rather insulting.
    I find your rants rather over the top and unnecesary but each to their own. I would love to see your definition of attacked. It clearly differs from mine.

You still , depsite numourous opportunities , have succesfully circum-navigated answering the original question. That must be the lawyer training.

And on that note I am off to look at another thread and prepare for footy tomorrow.

Whatever. I’m past talking to you.

2. Low Hill at Christmas

Whatever. I’m past talking to you.
    no youre not.You enjoy our sparring really.

Cosy consensus makes for a boring forum.

Kenny is online now Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Thought this was going to be a piss take but turns out its real "Not the Brexit I Voted For"....what the actual fuck did you vote for then? (to be added, his delay has nothing to do with non EU passport checks at the moment, just a lot of people in the same area at the same time)

https://twitter.com/ColinBrowning14/...06931450425344

The real fun begins in 12 months though. Said it from the beginning, it wouldn't be the trade deals etc that the normal folk will care about when it happens but the simple things that impact directly on their life. Gonna be riots at Alacante airport in 2021...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Thought this was going to be a piss take but turns out its real "Not the Brexit I Voted For"....what the actual fuck did you vote for then? (to be added, his delay has nothing to do with non EU passport checks at the moment, just a lot of people in the same area at the same time)

https://twitter.com/ColinBrowning14/...06931450425344

The real fun begins in 12 months though. Said it from the beginning, it wouldn't be the trade deals etc that the normal folk will care about when it happens but the simple things that impact directly on their life. Gonna be riots at Alacante airport in 2021...
    Do you think they will actually start checking passports in the UK or will they just wave everyone through as normal?
    'I never predict anything and I never will'......Paul Gascoigne.

Never had ours checked in the UK. Get them checked every single time coming through Dublin. Good thing in my opinion.

Kenny is online now Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Quote Originally Posted by arklowolf View Post
    Do you think they will actually start checking passports in the UK or will they just wave everyone through as normal?
    They check passports now (unless you travel in from Rep Ireland). As of next year, EU passports will be treated the same as other passports so the checks will be the same as if someone is coming from the USA, Australia etc. So no going through the automated bio chip points (although they can be a pain, I got locked in one of them coming back from Germany, the green light came on but the barrier never opened and I was stuck in a little passport prison

They check passports now (unless you travel in from Rep Ireland). As of next year, EU passports will be treated the same as other passports so the checks will be the same as if someone is coming from the USA, Australia etc. So no going through the automated bio chip points (although they can be a pain, I got locked in one of them coming back from Germany, the green light came on but the barrier never opened and I was stuck in a little passport prison
    Technology eh? My (UK) passport works fine in the bio chip auto barrier at Dublin. Whereas my mrs' (Irish) passport doesn't, and it is supposed to be one of the new type with the chip.
    She gets quite annoyed lol.

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

That pic is from the EU gates at Schiphol, they have closed the one by D so the E gates get very busy, been like that since October IIRC.

USA, Canada and others can already go through the e-gates at Heathrow & Schiphol. Wonít be a huge change for a while.
    )

And bullshit on the 55 minutes, it would be queuing back to the concourse which never happens.
    )

claims to be a leicester STH, so hopefully he's either delayed and misses the game tonight, and also is crying about our euro babbies battering his team...
    On matchdays, my name is darlowolf

Quote Originally Posted by Trips View Post
    Why should a woman not have a choice over her body?
    Because the choice shoud lie with the unborn child.

Quote Originally Posted by Papper View Post
    Because the choice shoud lie with the unborn child.
    How?
    If you see a Possum, try to kill it, 'kay, it's not a pet.

I am backing Scottish Independence and once they get that and join the EU I am all over claiming my Scots Passport.
    The EU or more likely the French and Germans will love subsidising the Scots unless the Scots decide to pay more in than they receive from the EU. Removing themselves from the UK will cost the Scots money = It will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKakaJIM View Post
    How?
    Because life is sancrosanct.

If I could afford it, I would move to Oz. Or Barbados.

So no bullshit there. I am calling out leavers voting for leave and then wanting to have their cake and eat it. That makes them utter cunts in my eyes.
    I'm not sure anybody with an UK passport and a good skill set would have a problem at all working in the rest of Europe.

Because life is sancrosanct.
    That doesn't answer the question.

That doesn't answer the question.
    It does if I believe life is sancrosanct. I wish to protect the rights of the unborn child regardless of whether they can communicate their thoughts or not.

It does if I believe life is sancrosanct. I wish to protect the rights of the unborn child regardless of whether they can communicate their thoughts or not.
    The question was how, how do you follow the wishes of the child that can't yet communicate?

The question was how, how do you follow the wishes of the child that can't yet communicate?
    There are many living who for whatever reason may not be able to communicate their thoughts but I fully endorse their right to exist. It's called humanity ...

There are many living who for whatever reason may not be able to communicate their thoughts but I fully endorse their right to exist. It's called humanity ...
    My mother in law has Alzheimer's, she's 92 and doesn't know who anyone is. She is in an almost permanent state of panic, almost child-like, is incontinent, locked in a nursing home 24 hours a day. My wife has to visit her not knowing who or what to expect and often comes home in tears having seen her mother succumb to this horrible illness. What is "humane" about the life her mother endures?
    Wolves have ambition and wit... why is it such a crime?

Quote Originally Posted by darlowolf64 View Post
    My mother in law has Alzheimer's, she's 92 and doesn't know who anyone is. She is in an almost permanent state of panic, almost child-like, is incontinent, locked in a nursing home 24 hours a day. My wife has to visit her not knowing who or what to expect and often comes home in tears having seen her mother succumb to this horrible illness. What is "humane" about the life her mother endures?
    It's horrific. No doubt. If I ever get diagnosed with something I know will lead to that I will voluntarily take myself out of the equation but I would never want or expect anybody to take that decision for me. I am my own god in that respect.