4 9.76%

6 14.63%

1 2.44%

1 2.44%
  • 2022 (lol)

1 2.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How long has May got left?

BUT IT WASN'T THE POINT THE ELECTION WAS FOUGHT ON.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

1. The Great Wall of China

2. Low Hill at Christmas

Langers is online now Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)
    Can't see how May can last much longer. I honestly don't think she could have made things any worse than they are.

When you remember how 'safe' the Tories were just a few months ago, its no mean feat to completely fuck up an election campaign, appear to be uncaring, ruthless, arrogant and completely detached from reality in every interview she does. On top of making so many dreadful decisions.

She not only appears both incapable and unsuitable to lead, but she also doesn't seem capable of acting like a human being.

She's an appalling PM. Easily the worst in my lifetime.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by thehistorymakers View Post
    Of course we want access, but you can't be part of it if you have no freedom of movement. That is Brexit, not hard or soft Brexit.
    I don't think there is any such thing as hard or soft Brexit. It is an invention by the people who don't want a Brexit. I want no freedom of movement, that is what both main parties have in their manifesto. You can't have no freedom of movement and staying in the single market. It is a smokescreen, that has been used by the remain media.

Langers is online now Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)
    Can you move this conversation to the referendum thread please mate?

Just so the Maybot abuse doesn't get lost amongst the Brexit chat....
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Langers View Post
    Can't see how May can last much longer. I honestly don't think she could have made things any worse than they are.

When you remember how 'safe' the Tories were just a few months ago, its no mean feat to completely fuck up an election campaign, appear to be uncaring, ruthless, arrogant and completely detached from reality in every interview she does. On top of making so many dreadful decisions.

She not only appears both incapable and unsuitable to lead, but she also doesn't seem capable of acting like a human being.

Regarding your first two paragraphs, I wrote something very similar earlier this morning. Though I am not sure that she will be allowed to resign. There is no stand out candidate to replace her, and the Conservative party do not want another election.

Regarding her personality, then I think she finds it very difficult when dealing directly with people. She is much more at home in the confines of Parliament.

In my opinion, Jim Callaghan is the worst Prime Minister we have had, but that is a seperate issue.

Johnny75 is offline Dave Edwards / Steve Corica / Seyi / Darren Ferguson

When you remember how 'safe' the Tories were just a few months ago, its no mean feat to completely $#@! up an election campaign, appear to be uncaring, ruthless, arrogant and completely detached from reality in every interview she does. On top of making so many dreadful decisions.

I'm clearly more right of where you are and I agree with everything you've written. She's easily the worst PM. I wonder if she's a political sacrifice now - start the Brexit conversation, public enquiries into terrorism and Grenfel as well as trying to secure her party in power until the autumn where we have another election.
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

Can you move this conversation to the referendum thread please mate?

Just so the Maybot abuse doesn't get lost amongst the Brexit chat....
    Ye, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny75 View Post
    I'm clearly more right of where you are and I agree with everything you've written. She's easily the worst PM. I wonder if she's a political sacrifice now - start the Brexit conversation, public enquiries into terrorism and Grenfel as well as trying to secure her party in power until the autumn where we have another election.
    Cameron will have the worst legacy, but she is easily the most incompetent. She can't do anything that's required of a Leader.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny75 View Post
    The Conservative party do not want another election in the autumn for fear that Labour would win. Which is why I think Mrs May will be told to hang on for as long as possible. An unacceptable situation, but that is the consequence of Mrs Mays folly.

Johnny75 is offline Dave Edwards / Steve Corica / Seyi / Darren Ferguson
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMunro-371