Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THMs moaning thread

THMs moaning thread

I recognise that I sometimes repeat myself on the political section, as often it is many on to one. When I get insulted or I feel someone has manipulated what I said, I have repeated to each person that has a go t me, the same thing.
    Retrospectively, it would have been better to say, I didn't say that, or I didn't mean that, just once and not say the same thing over again, every time I get attacked.
    If I am allowed to come back on the political forum, I promise, not repeat myself, when defending myself and leave it to the one post.
    Can I have another opportunity? Please.

No.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    No.
    Banned permanently?

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yes
    Quite harsh, but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by thehistorymakers View Post
    Quite harsh.
    Not at all

, but ok
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Not at all

Thank you

To be truthful, it is quite a relief. On most forums the people who insult, change what you wrote or make unfounded accusations get banned. That doesn't happen here, The person who gets insulted, falsely accused of something many times, so repeats his defence that he didn't write or say that, as many times as he gets falsely accused,( which I agree was repeating myself) gets the life ban from the political threads.

I don't dislike you Kenny, you just want a peaceful life and I know some mods have supported me, when one mod has made no secret of his intentions. I say thank you to them, too.
    A man that doesn't stand for what he believes, isn't anybody.

thehistorymakers.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're a bad, bad man Kenny...
    I pledge my grievance to the flag

Twitter

Well you'll have a much more peaceful life not being on there now THM. I'm sure there are plenty of politics forums elsewhere where you can fill your boots.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Come join Current affairs on my forum THM. I'll look after you. ;-)

http://www.footballforums.net/forums...nt-affairs.75/

*bans Quirk for spamming*

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Well you'll have a much more peaceful life not being on there now THM. I'm sure there are plenty of politics forums elsewhere where you can fill your boots.
    No, I find it genuinely a relief not to be talking about politics.If someone genuinely believes and repeats day after day what the Guardian says, that is there problem. People are different.
    Like I said, I am thankful to the mods who have stuck up for me.
    I have no hard feelings.,

To be truthful, it is quite a relief. On most forums the people who insult, change what you wrote or make unfounded accusations get banned. That doesn't happen here, The person who gets insulted, falsely accused of something many times, so repeats his defence that he didn't write or say that, as many times as he gets falsely accused,( which I agree was repeating myself) gets the life ban from the political threads.

I don't dislike you Kenny, you just want a peaceful life and I know some mods have supported me, when one mod has made no secret of his intentions. I say thank you to them, too.
    A man that doesn't stand for what he believes, isn't anybody.

thehistorymakers.
    The only person who keeps bringing this up is you. Even on the thread you refer to you made it absolutely clear to every reader that I had only quoted you partially so it isn't as if there was some sleight of hand that had gone unnoticed. I explained what I did, why I did it and you disagreed. For most reasonable people that would have been the end of it but no, not for you. On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. To be honest, it is painfully embarrassing to watch. Privately and on the forum I have suggested to you that it is not what you post it is the way you post that is the problem. Other have said similar to you. You don't take any notice, you don't learn. You cause all your own problems and then try and blame everyone else.

I have no patience with you and I know it shows in the tone of my responses to you. Let me be clear, my lack of patience is down to you. You have had plenty of time and opportunities to develop some self control and just end up doing the same thing all over again. That you have repeatedly brought this issue up is down to you, nobody else. Take some responsibility then maybe you could have some part to play in this forum.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by The Saturday Boy View Post
    The only person who keeps bringing this up is you. Even on the thread you refer to you made it absolutely clear to every reader that I had only quoted you partially so it isn't as if there was some sleight of hand that had gone unnoticed. I explained what I did, why I did it and you disagreed. For most reasonable people that would have been the end of it but no, not for you. On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. To be honest, it is painfully embarrassing to watch. Privately and on the forum I have suggested to you that it is not what you post it is the way you post that is the problem. Other have said similar to you. You don't take any notice, you don't learn. You cause all your own problems and then try and blame everyone else.

I have no patience with you and I know it shows in the tone of my responses to you. Let me be clear, my lack of patience is down to you. You have had plenty of time and opportunities to develop some self control and just end up doing the same thing all over again. That you have repeatedly brought this issue up is down to you, nobody else. Take some responsibility then maybe you could have some part to play in this forum.

Sorry I have made you so impatient, but I wasn't posting about one post, but in general.
    The one with you is finished with, but now you are trying to ruin this thread( joke).
    Don't take it so seriously, it really doesn't matter and your style of posting is exactly why I am happy not to be on the political forum.

Sorry I have made you so impatient, but I wasn't posting about one post, but in general.
    The one with you is finished with, but now you are trying to ruin this thread( joke).
    Don't take it so seriously, it really doesn't matter and your style of posting is exactly why I am happy not to be on the political forum.
    You cause all your own problems and then try and blame everyone else.
    No self awareness.
    No.

* Members are free to post 'inside info', but only after informing a mod/admin in advance of who the source is. Such info will, of course, be kept secret, but all 'inside info' posted without a source will be liable to be deleted.

Why? Just wondering!
    Time that you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by b3h View Post
    * Members are free to post 'inside info', but only after informing a mod/admin in advance of who the source is. Such info will, of course, be kept secret, but all 'inside info' posted without a source will be liable to be deleted.

Why? Just wondering!
    To stop wind ups I guess.

Blame Jinky...

Hmmm thats a Jinteresting point Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by The Saturday Boy View Post
    No self awareness.
    I said what I had to say, I have no need to argue with you. We have done that.
    Have a good day.

I seriously fucking doubt it.

I seriously doubt it too. Maybe you need to close this thread as well...

This thread was just for info & should have locked anyway - don't lets have another runaway bout of pointlessness

The thing is THM, I spent far too much of my own time being conciliatory towards you, backing you up, defending your right to have an opinion, telling you (at length) what the problem was with your posting...you never listened and then bizarrely decided to lash out towards me when you lost it last week. Like I said, you had two, at best three people on here who would kind of support you before and I was one of them. You don't have any now.

If you never accept responsibility for your actions then you'll never get anywhere on here, the way you behaved towards me, especially given the context, was appalling. I don't give up on people very often but I gave up on you forever right there and then.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    The thing is THM, I spent far too much of my own time being conciliatory towards you, backing you up, defending your right to have an opinion, telling you (at length) what the problem was with your posting...you never listened and then bizarrely decided to lash out towards me when you lost it last week. Like I said, you had two, at best three people on here who would kind of support you before and I was one of them. You don't have any now.

If you never accept responsibility for your actions then you'll never get anywhere on here, the way you behaved towards me, especially given the context, was appalling. I don't give up on people very often but I gave up on you forever right there and then.
    You have already said all that, Dan. I have no problem with any of it. Funny enough, I appear to be the only person not moaning on this thread. I had a glance at the referendum thread and it appears that people still only see their point of view and keep posting what they have been posting since the referendum.
    I truly am better off out of it.
    If it means anything, I apologise for having a go back at you and I will carry on reading your opinions and blogs on football. I don't carry any animosity towards you.

You have already said all that, Dan. I have no problem with any of it. Funny enough, I appear to be the only person not moaning on this thread. I had a glance at the referendum thread and it appears that people still only see their point of view and keep posting what they have been posting since the referendum.
    I truly am better off out of it.
    If it means anything, I apologise for having a go back at you and I will carry on reading your opinions and blogs on football. I don't carry any animosity towards you.
    And the discussion is better off without you so everyone's a winner.
    No.

Fucking hell TSB you do know now he'll respond because people like him like the last word..