Thread: GDP Figures

GDP Figures

We've been selected to supply turnover figures to ONS for calculation of GDP figures. The last time we supplied these figures was 3 years ago.

Does anyone know how many companies supply these figures? And how accurate they are if it's only a sample of companies that supply them?

I used to have to supply the ONS with the prices for importing Nickel into the UK on the first day of the calendar month, I tried to explain to them that Nickel prices fluctuate constantly and can alter by hundreds of dollars in a single day but they were only concerned with me supplying what they'd asked, so whenever I see anything that is backed up by statistics supplied by the ONS I do have a little smile.
    Your friends list is empty

I used to supply them for average prices of theatre tickets at our little provincial theatre, they used to ring each month, then suddenly stopped about three years ago. It was a ridiculous request as the prices were so different for each show, but they weren't bothered as long as they had an answer.
    Do not measure the wolf's tail till he is dead.....