Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which of us has the Best/Worst MP?

Langers is offline Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)
    This thread makes for depressing reading.

Cunts. Cunts everywhere.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus Dan View Post

He is such an odd man.

If anybody has Daniel Kawczynski as their MP then I reckon they would win this.
    If anyone wants to crowdfund an Audience with Gavvy Gav and Oscillating Wildly, I'll happily do it. I've got the material.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

I have Heidi Allen
    Remember, remember we are doing OK this November .

Quote Originally Posted by Nando View Post
    Thangam Debonnaire at the moment.
    That has to be the best name in politics.

I have the blandest man in the world in Paul Farrelly. Tows the party line and is more than a bit unpleasant in meetings (allegedly). He only has a majority of 30 so hopefully we get a better Mp next time around.
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

Chris Williamson - rabid Corbynista, alleged anti Semite, pro the Venezuelan Government. Spends most weekends away from the constituency going round the country trying to get moderate Labour MPs deselected which is borderline bullying.

Contributed to Labour losing the council as he's hated so much locally. Resigned as a Minister so that he could be Corbyn's mouthpiece outside of cabinet and the reason that for only the second time since I first voted in the 1992 GE I won't be voting Labour next time.

I am beginning to feel I am a lucky bastard to have Emma Reynolds as my MP. You all seem to rightfully hate your representatives at Westminster!
    I'm looking California

I'm feeling Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Towner View Post
    Chris Williamson - rabid Corbynista, alleged anti Semite, pro the Venezuelan Government. Spends most weekends away from the constituency going round the country trying to get moderate Labour MPs deselected which is borderline bullying.

Contributed to Labour losing the council as he's hated so much locally. Resigned as a Minister so that he could be Corbyn's mouthpiece outside of cabinet and the reason that for only the second time since I first voted in the 1992 GE I won't be voting Labour next time.
    In trouble tonight.

The Labour MP, Chris Williamson, faces a dressing down from party officials after he helped to arrange a screening in parliament of a film defending Jackie Walker, an activist suspended from the party over comments about antisemitism.

A party spokeswoman said it was “completely inappropriate” for the Derby North MP to have booked a room in parliament next Monday for a screening of the film, titled Witch Hunt.

Labour’s chief whip, Nick Brown, and the general secretary, Jennie Formby, are set to contact Williamson to stress their displeasure at his actions, and to ensure he cancels the booking.

Witch Hunt takes a sceptical look at claims that Labour has experienced a problem with some antisemitic behaviour under Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership, focusing particularly on the case of Walker, who has been suspended from the party for more than two years.

Walker was initially suspended after she wrote about Jewish people as “financiers of the sugar and slave trade”, but was then reinstated. She was suspended again in September 2016 after saying she had not found a definition of antisemitism she could work with, and questioning why Holocaust Memorial Day was not more wide-ranging. She is reportedly facing a party hearing next month.

The Labour spokeswoman said:

It’s completely inappropriate to book a room for an event about an individual who is suspended from the party and subject to ongoing disciplinary procedures. This falls below the standards we expect of MPs.

Hilary Benn. Great pedigree............
    Cosy consensus makes for a boring forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer Grouse View Post
    In trouble tonight.

The Labour MP, Chris Williamson, faces a dressing down from party officials after he helped to arrange a screening in parliament of a film defending Jackie Walker, an activist suspended from the party over comments about antisemitism.

A party spokeswoman said it was “completely inappropriate” for the Derby North MP to have booked a room in parliament next Monday for a screening of the film, titled Witch Hunt.

Labour’s chief whip, Nick Brown, and the general secretary, Jennie Formby, are set to contact Williamson to stress their displeasure at his actions, and to ensure he cancels the booking.

Witch Hunt takes a sceptical look at claims that Labour has experienced a problem with some antisemitic behaviour under Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership, focusing particularly on the case of Walker, who has been suspended from the party for more than two years.

Walker was initially suspended after she wrote about Jewish people as “financiers of the sugar and slave trade”, but was then reinstated. She was suspended again in September 2016 after saying she had not found a definition of antisemitism she could work with, and questioning why Holocaust Memorial Day was not more wide-ranging. She is reportedly facing a party hearing next month.

The Labour spokeswoman said:

It’s completely inappropriate to book a room for an event about an individual who is suspended from the party and subject to ongoing disciplinary procedures. This falls below the standards we expect of MPs.
    Textbook Williamson. I hate that I've voted for him twice, although it's only the last election he won under a Corbyn leadership that it's become apparent to me what he is. Before that I just thought he was traditional left. Prior to that boundary change Margaret Beckett was my MP...happy times

Catherine West is excellent. Proper Labour too rather than a Liz Kendall type.
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

I did tell you all about Gav.

Twitter
    Facebook

I do!!! mine's Greek!!!
    "Never enter into a battle of wits, with an unarmed man"

Disgraced MP Fiona Onasanya recalled. Voters doing the job Corbyn should have. Politics really has some right cunts in it at the moment.
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

Kenny is online now Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny75 View Post
    Disgraced MP Fiona Onasanya recalled. Voters doing the job Corbyn should have.
    She was fired as a Labour MP wasn't she? Since he conviction she has been an Independant and pretty sure Labour pushed the recall the petition.

Also looks lie Farage is going to try and get the seat. High Leave vote in Peterborough, so he will think he has a chance to finally get in as an MP

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    lie Farage
    Great Freudian slip.

Twitter
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    Great Freudian slip.
    My phone is ACE

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    She was fired as a Labour MP wasn't she? Since he conviction she has been an Independant and pretty sure Labour pushed the recall the petition.

Also looks lie Farage is going to try and get the seat. High Leave vote in Peterborough, so he will think he has a chance to finally get in as an MP
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    Great Freudian slip.
    That was just an accurate comment not a Freudian slip
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

Jesse Norman

How Jesse Norman voted on Welfare and Benefits:-

Generally voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax").

Consistently voted against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices.

Almost always voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability.

Almost always voted for making local councils responsible for helping those in financial need afford their council tax and reducing the amount spent on such support.

Almost always voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits.

Consistently voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed.

What a prat!
    We never lose. We either win or we learn.

Gav1.jpg

I still say I win.

Twitter
    Facebook

Yeah fair enough.

Reminds me of some the bullshit full, no nothing sales people I've had the misfortune to work with over the years.
    )

https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...ak-theresa-may

I don't trust myself to actually look at his Instagram stuff on my own account for fear of what I might say in the comments.

He is a patently ludicrous man.

Twitter
    Facebook

I would just say he really isn't a nice man at all.

When we meet up for the cup final I think a good piss on his flowers on the way by is well in order

(not really, but tempting)
    I'm looking California

I'm feeling Minnesota

https://twitter.com/DerbyChrisW/status/1137252371061514242?s=19

Here is as good as anywhere. Read before it gets taken down
    https://twitter.com/jaredomaramp/sta...034438656?s=19

Was just about to post that. Brilliant

It will go very soon so here it is

Jared O'Mara
    @jaredomaramp
    Comms Team signing off... forever: Jared, you are the most disgustingly morally bankrupt person I have ever had the displeasure of working with. You do not care about your constituents. You do not care about anyone but yourself.

I cannot and will not defend you and your vile, inexcusable contempt for the people who voted you in. You selfish, degenerate prick.

My fear is that now (as I quit) the rest of the staff will leave and once again you will close your office and stop helping anyone but still take your wages until you have the decency to call a byelection.

Leaving constituents desperate for representation again. No matter if they are having their homes taken away, their liberaties disgraced or being deported because of your inaction.

Sheffield Hallam deserves so much better than you. You have wasted opportunities which people dare not to even dream of.

Consider this my resignation.

Thanks

Gareth Arnold
    - @garetharnolduk

Ends with a mic drop GIF. More on his personal Twitter account which is worth reading. Handle at the bottom of Kenny's post

gareth arnold

@garetharnolduk
    Just in case anyone wondered about last week's Look North interview - Jared drank a full litre of vodka beforehand at 11am. He's such a bloody laugh. Twat.

Langers is offline Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)

Superb stuff
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Oh my. That is glorious.
    I pledge my grievance to the flag

Twitter