Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1050

Thread: Boris at it again

More likely because it's not commie corbyn,so it's ok
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Pyjamas View Post
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinio...g-party-bigots

Why do the Tories get a free pass on this?
    Because we now live in a Trumpian Britain where the leader can say anything and do anything and not face any obvious consequences. Still waiting for the report into Russian interference into British politics which was available before the election, clear there was some, but it was in the 'right' direction so gets a pass and isn't published. This is just allowed to happen.

Remember the inquiry into Islamaphobia agreed during the Leader's debate? Again its invisible and the guy who called for it forced out of Government.

At least with Labour's anti-semitism there are people in the Party who are generally appalled and prepared to make a noise about it. Is that really the case bar the odd isolated exception with the Conservatives and Islamaphobia?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Towner View Post

At least with Labour's anti-semitism there are people in the Party who are generally appalled and prepared to make a noise about it.
    ...and then, entirely coincidentally, get targeted for deselection by Momentum cranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Pyjamas View Post
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinio...g-party-bigots

Why do the Tories get a free pass on this?
    Not sure they do, increasingly less and less but for the most part Corbyn unfairly took the lion share from the media purely because he is anti-establishment and posed a threat to the world order. Take Brexit out of the equation and you would have seen a very different election. What exactly is this Muslim threat to British life they all fear ? Is it Secularism ?

Because we now live in a Trumpian Britain where the leader can say anything and do anything and not face any obvious consequences. Still waiting for the report into Russian interference into British politics which was available before the election, clear there was some, but it was in the 'right' direction so gets a pass and isn't published. This is just allowed to happen.

Remember the inquiry into Islamaphobia agreed during the Leader's debate? Again its invisible and the guy who called for it forced out of Government.

At least with Labour's anti-semitism there are people in the Party who are generally appalled and prepared to make a noise about it. Is that really the case bar the odd isolated exception with the Conservatives and Islamaphobia?
    Shouty, rubbishy, bollocks. Clutching at straws matey.
    'I never predict anything and I never will'......Paul Gascoigne.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post
    So how many pups is that now by various different women that the fat cunt won't admit to?

Fucking scumbag and charlatan.
    As long as he is providing for these pups who really cares? His sex life is none of our business ..

Quote Originally Posted by arklowolf View Post
    Shouty, rubbishy, bollocks. Clutching at straws matey.
    Well the first sentence and last are opinion, the rest fact. Nevertheless, thanks for your contribution

Top work from Harry
    https://t.co/vUx9gQMg1d

Top work from Harry
    https://t.co/vUx9gQMg1d
    A nice way for Harry to bow out of his official duties.
    Cosy consensus makes for a boring forum.

Harry is now out there with the Beckhams and Kardashians. A rebellious nature will aide the brand ..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...n-expected-ons
    we're seeing repeated disclosures of evidence that austerity has resulted in reduced life expectancy, and mortality rates increasing.
    what a legacy.
    On matchdays, my name is darlowolf

failing grayling being put in charge of burying the russian interference report allegedly...

Quote Originally Posted by lemonjelly View Post
    failing grayling being put in charge of burying the russian interference report allegedly...
    If his track record is anything to go by he'll probably accidentally release the report to the public anyway.
    I pledge my grievance to the flag

Twitter

Kenny is online now Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    I'm looking forward to when Bozza goes on his Paternity leave as we get Raab in charge of the Nation. What a time to be alive

Jon Snow
    @jonsnowC4
    Good day to bury bad news? The Department of Transport refuses to publish its internal report into London's Garden Bridge scandal which cost taxpayers 46 million. Its reason: it would prejudice the commercial interests of the Garden Bridge Trust - in liquidation since April!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm looking forward to when Bozza goes on his Paternity leave as we get Raab in charge of the Nation. What a time to be alive
    Sad thing is Raab might even be better.
    When asked to name her greatest achievement Thatcher replied: 'Tony Blair and New Labour.'

His delivery is more calculated and less bumbling. Whether that means better is open for debate.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

1. The Great Wall of China

2. Low Hill at Christmas

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...houghtlessness

Burying a bit of bad news...

Theresa May really is a cunt.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

I am trying to avoid
    Political point scoring at the moment. However even though I have never voted Tory, I cannot imagine JC doing anything like Boris. He isn't my cup of tea but.......
    if your path means you walk through hell then walk as if you own the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-_-man View Post
    I am trying to avoid
    Political point scoring at the moment. However even though I have never voted Tory, I cannot imagine JC doing anything like Boris. He isn't my cup of tea but.......
    I would say the wages thing from today is the exact thing JC would do.

I would also say that throughout the week it has shown Boris to be shit but on the flip side his Chancellor is proving to be pretty good.

Sunak is a PM in waiting. He has been impressive. Johnson has been bumbling, and that is kind as I don't really want to call him a clown. Not in a crisis.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

1. The Great Wall of China

2. Low Hill at Christmas

Have to separate Govt response into style and/or substance. Johnson is a jolly clown but you suspect people like Cummings pull the strings. Much the same with Blair. As for Sunak, well he's ex Goldman Sachs so he knows his stuff, but I would imagine his remit is to keep the Stock Markets safe from complete decimation and much of his plans are aimed at protecting blue-chip companies rather than the average Joe.

Sunak is a PM in waiting. He has been impressive. Johnson has been bumbling, and that is kind as I don't really want to call him a clown. Not in a crisis.
    He's not a clown at the moment but he reminds me of Bush on the morning of 9/11. Sat there, wide eyed, not knowing which way to jump.

If he could stop treating it as some kind of inconvenience and an intrusion on his precious time, that might help.

Note that he didn't do the press conference today. He doesn't do weekends, essentially if you want to invade the UK then do it after 6pm on a Friday as the PM will have fucked off somewhere.

Twitter
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    If he could stop treating it as some kind of inconvenience and an intrusion on his precious time, that might help.

Note that he didn't do the press conference today. He doesn't do weekends, essentially if you want to invade the UK then do it after 6pm on a Friday as the PM will have fucked off somewhere.
    The RAF are famously known to knock off on a Friday dinner time,apart from the QRA quick reaction planes that intercept the russians
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lincs_Wolf View Post
    He's not a clown at the moment but he reminds me of Bush on the morning of 9/11. Sat there, wide eyed, not knowing which way to jump.
    He's a bare faced lier. Couldn't lie straight in bed and couldn't answer a question if it was "what is 1 + 1?"
    Spouted on about saving the local hospital and proceeded to do fuck all. I hate that Boris is making him look so "competent" but he'll unraveling time
    Wolves have ambition and wit... why is it such a crime?

He's got something better to be doing today then? There wasn't one yesterday either.

The government’s regular coronavirus press conference will take place virtually later today, Downing Street said.

The Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Michael Gove, and the deputy chief medical officer, Dr Jenny Harries, will host the virtual press conference.

You can sympathise with him, because he’s spent his life praising the free market, and all the solutions to this problem involve opposing the free market. Even the shortages in shops could have been avoided by basic rationing, but the free market dictates that if no one in the street has toilet roll, except for the Prendergast family who have hired a skip to put it all in, that’s for the best because the free market can’t be wrong.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9428431.html
    When asked to name her greatest achievement Thatcher replied: 'Tony Blair and New Labour.'

Today would have been the final day of D-Cam's 2015 Government if it had run its full term. Feels like decades ago...

Still a dishfaced bastard obviously.

Twitter
    Facebook