Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Welcome to Wolves Patrick Cutrone

Quote Originally Posted by tredman View Post
    Have to say I think that is a really good PR move. Club gets a lot of things right these days
    Wolves 2017/18 P46 W27 D11 L8 F85 A40 Pts 92: 2 pts a game is all we need...

Some shocking fashion sense from all three though.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

"It was dear old sweet dumpy Wolverhampton"

for Serie A standards, he was a potential good player.
    Never failed when he was employed, even for few minute starting from the bench

My concern is whether he will become a good player for PL too

among his pros, for sure, the "smell" for the goal (some kind of Pippo Inzaghi) and his committment
    among his cons, to me, his ball treatment is highly improvable

https://sempremilan.com/cutrones-age...ndervalued/amp

His agent says he turned down other clubs including Napoli, in order to get more playing time.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    https://sempremilan.com/cutrones-age...ndervalued/amp

His agent says he turned down other clubs including Napoli, in order to get more playing time.
    So he didn't want to come to Wolves turns into he chose us above Napoli - encouraging
    We will get 50pts (I worked it out on my computer) W13 D11 L14

Thought he did OK last night. Certainly doesn't lack for commitment. Hopefully he scores soon to make up for NUno taking the pen off him
    Wolves 2017/18 P46 W27 D11 L8 F85 A40 Pts 92: 2 pts a game is all we need...

I thought he looked a bit all at sea against Pyunik, but I feel that's not to be unexpected as it was his first game for us.
    The first time he got the ball he lost it almost straight away and while I was grumbling to myself about him not looking after the ball, he went after it and forced a mistake from the opposition.
    He did well to force the full back to give a penalty and it was good to see his enthusiasm to want to take it.
    He didn't get chance nor time to shoot for goal so I'll have to wait to see how good he is at that which I'm sure will come esp. when he gains confidence.
    'Our goal is crystal clear: we will do our very best to help take Wolves back to the Premier League as soon as possible, and to stay there.'(21st July 2016). *Promotion achieved 15th April 2018.** 2019-7th-57pts-Qualify Europa*

Quote Originally Posted by Dinowolf View Post
    I thought he looked a bit all at sea against Pyunik, but I feel that's not to be unexpected as it was his first game for us.
    The first time he got the ball he lost it almost straight away and while I was grumbling to myself about him not looking after the ball, he went after it and forced a mistake from the opposition.
    He did well to force the full back to give a penalty and it was good to see his enthusiasm to want to take it.
    He didn't get chance nor time to shoot for goal so I'll have to wait to see how good he is at that which I'm sure will come esp. when he gains confidence.
    I thought that too.

But, given time to understand the Nuno way of playing I'm sure he'll look the part.

Good thing was he was clearly enthusiastic and had an impact

We are obviously making a bit of an impact quite quickly.

I'm currently at Monza, wearing the "Neves reveal" away shirt (so really all they have to go on is the badge) and literally the first people I talk to about something unrelated launch into a conversation about Patrick Cutrone with the phrase "you stole him from us"...