Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leicester 0-0 Wolves We've been roobbed Verdict thread:

Leicester 0-0 Wolves We've been roobbed Verdict thread:

Away you go.
    Nothing to see here...... can't offend sensitive souls.

Mariner = cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    FFS, Booz, this high horse you're on lately is bewildering.

Boly - Immense
    Mariner - Shit
    Handball rule - Shit
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

Wily Boly having a long talk with Mariner - be afraid, be very afraid Andre
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

I hate being roobbed
    Don't wear no leather to fit in
    Don't wear no spikes to be cool
    Don't need no woman beside him
    Just make it fast loud and rude

So near yet so VAR.

A point better than we got last season so that is a positive.

No rule is wank. Accidental is foul or itís not a foul. You canít have it been a foul in some scenarios, but not others.

Apologies for the c&p

VAR is wank

The new law on handball in a goalscoring situation is wank

The interpretation was correct, but please don't anyone tell me from a fans experience perspective it's the same as an offside flag you missed when the ball hit the net

Good point though

YoungWolf is offline World Cup 2014 PTG Champion - Not actually that Young, don't be confused by the pre-teen posting style.
    Utterly robbed. I can’t get over that.

It’s a very good point. A tough away game, robbed by VAR decision and Mariner doing everything he could to go against us. It was laughable by the end.

Some really good performances there. Boly immense, Rui a calming influence. Forwards looked sharp but should have done better with their opportunities.

0-0 isn’t a bad result, but we deserved better. The VAR was bad, but Marriner was beyond awful.
    Feigning concern, a Labour pastime, makes you feel doubtful right from the start. The expression he pulls is exactly like last time, got to assume he just hasn't a brain!

YoungWolf is offline World Cup 2014 PTG Champion - Not actually that Young, don't be confused by the pre-teen posting style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post

This too

We probably tested Schmeichel more than they tested Rui

They had possession, but no real penetration - no real hangover from the long trip to Armenia, but it's still early doors & neither side was fully sharp
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

This too

Decent performance and good point robbed of all 3 by a shit rule and technology that will ruin the game of football. Said it last season and from what I've seen in the first round of fixtures nothing has changed my mind. They are happy to use it to rule out goals for the hand ball but when Leicester did it further back nothing given, and this.is the type of grey area it will cause. What if 5 passes later they score after that? How is that fair ?

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    On a positive - Travelling 6000+ miles wasn't a problem for us so well done the team behind the scenes who managed that trip and the players.

The handball rule is bullshit. I fully get them wanting to stop goals scored via the hand, accident or not that is fair enough but accidental hand ball in the build up is utter shit. If you are decided that ball to hand is an offence when it leads to a goal then any handball anywhere on the pitch, accident or not, is an offense.

Utter fucking shit. I dont care what thos bullshit new rule is, doesnt make any sencs, not in the spirit of the game. There is no fucking way that was hand ball

Bloody hell - the foul count is 13 : 3 against us. Fuck's sake Marriner you fucking biased cunt.

Bloody hell - the foul count is 13 : 3 against us. Fuck's sake Marriner you fucking biased cunt.
    Easy. Every contact we won was overruled as foul, while the contrary didn't occur.

If the rules disallowed that goal, the rules are wrong.

Quite an impressive display as a whole, and Boly was a tower, but the decision totally ruined the game as a contest.

Biggest fucking league of the biggest fucking sport and absolute excuse of a referee like this wanker allowed to exist. I want to invent a time machine go back in time and put his great grandparents in a siberian gulag

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Shit rule aside we can look at poor finishing on our side. We had enough decent chances to win that without VAR taking over. Obviously we will concentrate on the huge moment but we could and should have won that game

Just popped on RAWK and RedCafe for some neutral viewpoints

So basically Liverpool and Manchester United fans (along with a few other teams as the Caf is reasonably communal) seem to a man to have seen the new rule and understand it, but still call the decision a load of shite.

I don't think VAR is going to be very popular this season.

How can a rule differ in interpretation depending on whether it is attacker or defender. I.e Handball if a goal results is a foul, but if it prevents a goal, and is accidental, then no foul.

FUCKING LUDICROUS, the lunatics are truly running the asylum.

As for VAR, I have always wanted it, however, it is being used for situations that I don't believe it was ever intended for. It is just being used to cover for useless officials who are not competent in the first place.

I saw a different game from many on here. Didn't think we connected up front at all, when there was more than enough space for us to play our counter-attacking game. Neves wanted an extra touch all the time and Moutinho wasn't the difference he usually is. Paddy is right that we got a point more than we did at the King Power last season but we played much better that day than we did today. Happy to have a point on the board, but Willy Boly aside I didn't see much to be positive about in that performance.

I don't like VAR but it wasn't to blame for the disallowed goal. That's down to a rule change which is trying to eliminate interpretation from the referee's job. I think decisions like today show just how radical a change it is.

The one where Raul was on the floor with a head injury and he let play continue was a disgrace. Genuinely biased.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Boly - Immense
    Mariner - Shit
    Handball rule - Shit
    Yup

Frustrating game to watch. We created very little, but we had some very good chances and fluffed them completely. Jota alternated between scintillating and awful and was far too selfish. Much improved 2nd half but we were hanging on a bit at the end. Non-penalty between Vardy and Bennett looked a bit dodgy as well, think we might've been slightly lucky there.

Point and a clean sheet is a good result, ultimately.

Can I just add cutrone looks like hes sleepwalking, got a first touch like the fucking titanic. Really need to adapt to our style of play and the premier league, this is why I think italian/seria a players have such a hard time here, its just so much faster paced and they dont have any time on the ball

The club should be petitioning the PL to never have that utter stain of a referee officiate one of our games again. He is, and always has been, a useless waste of good skin.
    The poster formerly known as...

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
    The club should be petitioning the PL to never have that utter stain of a referee officiate one of our games again. He is, and always has been, a useless waste of good skin.
    We won’t get him again this season