Thread: Aston Villa (A) 30/10/19 LC Build-Up

Aston Villa (A) 30/10/19 LC Build-Up

5,326 tickets
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

Thought we were getting the whole north stand which is 7k plus. Still a very good allocation which I reckon we will fill.
    I'm looking California

I'm feeling Minnesota

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Fair play to Villa on the pricing of this game as well.

It is a superb price for us and making it FREE, GRATIS, WITHOUT CHARGE for their season ticket holders is a fantastic gesture as well. Not often I say it but that is fantastic by Aston Villa for both sets of fans. Chapeau.

(Trains and trams are going to be fucking bedlam!)
    I'm looking California

I'm feeling Minnesota

Tickets going pretty quickly, I'd get in sharp unless you want to be sat by the corner flag in the lower tier.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

Thereís like 2k tickets left! Only going to be about 3-3.5k with 1060. Everyman and his dog got 1040 so Monday morning will be fun for those lot
    As usual, Wolves fans being fickle. - Waggy on the Wing

Bugger, got no chance of making this now. Did fancy an away game this year, but without either a home or away ST it's pretty much impossible.

Just hope Fulham get promoted!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntsWolf View Post
    Thereís like 2k tickets left! Only going to be about 3-3.5k with 1060. Everyman and his dog got 1040 so Monday morning will be fun for those lot
    Meh..this is why it should have gone down to 1050 first, really dont get this 20 point jump when the match is so far off...makes no sense.
    Its already a closed shop trying to get to PL away games,you are always playing catch up points wise so never get a look in.
    Unless you have the £££ to see the team in Europe, then this was probably the only away game i would get to go to.
    "It was dear old sweet dumpy Wolverhampton"

Yeah, but if they dropped the points criteria you'd get the so called superfans whinging.

If they gave the tickets away for free and included a Magnum of champagne to boot, you would still have a contingent of fans moaning, it goes hand in hand with football (and life) it would appear

Quote Originally Posted by playtheace View Post
    Meh..this is why it should have gone down to 1050 first, really dont get this 20 point jump when the match is so far off...makes no sense.
    Its already a closed shop trying to get to PL away games,you are always playing catch up points wise so never get a look in.
    Unless you have the £££ to see the team in Europe, then this was probably the only away game i would get to go to.
    Absolutely. Been the same situation for me at some away games. Iíve still managed to get the ticket but when I was on an odd number and youíd be lumped in the bun fight with the people below you. Makes no sense when they know itís going to sell out straight away anyway.
    As usual, Wolves fans being fickle. - Waggy on the Wing

Quote Originally Posted by PuntsWolf View Post
    Absolutely. Been the same situation for me at some away games. Iíve still managed to get the ticket but when I was on an odd number and youíd be lumped in the bun fight with the people below you. Makes no sense when they know itís going to sell out straight away anyway.
    The only games I am making or likely to make away are ones where I have contacts who are home supporters. Norwich, West Ham ,Spurs Arsenal and possibly Liverpool but its difficult sitting with home supporters.
    Remember, remember we are shit in November .

Lets face it, at this game there will be people who probably aren't even members. Just a fact of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-_-man View Post
    The only games I am making or likely to make away are ones where I have contacts who are home supporters. Norwich, West Ham ,Spurs Arsenal and possibly Liverpool but its difficult sitting with home supporters.
    I did that at the Albion in our play off game under Mick, bloody hell that was tough. Especially as I was sat with my MD and director who were massive Albion fans