Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 7810

Thread: Coronavirus

There's already an outbreak in Mongolia so I'd assume it's come from there
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    There's already an outbreak in Mongolia so I'd assume it's come from there
    Thats the only case.

Pretty simple to deal with these days with anti-b's

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...hnson-comments
    “I think this at best was clumsy and cowardly but to be honest with you, if this is genuinely his view, I think we’re almost entering a Kafka-esque alternative reality where the government set the rules, we follow them, they don’t like the results and they then deny setting the rules and blame the people that were trying to do their best. It is hugely frustrating.”

Asked why he believed the PM’s comments were cowardly, Adams said: “Because you’ve got 1.6 million social care workers who, when most of us are locked away in our bunkers, waiting out Covid, and really trying to protect our family, we’ve got these brave people on minimum wage, often with no sickness cover at all, going into work to protect our parents, our grandparents, our children, putting their own health and potentially lives at risk.

“And then to get perhaps the most senior man in the country turning round and blaming them on what has been an absolute travesty of leadership from the government, I just think it’s appalling.”

Adams said care homes had been let down on protective equipment, and “abandoned” when it came to testing.

“We’ve got a situation where the whole of the social care system has had to source 90% of its PPE since the beginning of the crisis, and that’s still the same,” he said.
    On matchdays, I reckon it'll be a long time before my name is darlowolf...

I see Bolsonaro has tested positive. Such a shame. Just need Trump to get a dose next.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

1. The Great Wall of China

2. Low Hill at Christmas

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post
    I see Bolsonaro has tested positive. Such a shame. Just need Trump to get a dose next.
    He will use it to his advantage if he can. If he gets better without any hospital help he will double down on his small flu statements

Wanker's press conference.

"I have Covid" *removes mask barely a few feet from all the reporters* "I'm fine"

Fucking nutjob. I hope he gets a severe case.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

1. The Great Wall of China

2. Low Hill at Christmas

Just caught up with and heard his comments, there is no way he has been misconstrued. Considering that his governments advice up to early May was no PPE required for normal day to day practise in care homes he has got a fucking nerve.
    )

It kinda highlights how people are effectively cannon fodder for his beliefs.

I'm so angry about this. The only thing not making me apoplectic is that it has the potential to backfire bigtime. The families of 20k deceased, plus the families of care home workers will all be well aware of this. It could be a poll tax moment. But perhaps the wish is father of the thought.
    On matchdays, I reckon it'll be a long time before my name is darlowolf...

Quote Originally Posted by lemonjelly View Post
    It kinda highlights how people are effectively cannon fodder for his beliefs.

I'm so angry about this. The only thing not making me apoplectic is that it has the potential to backfire bigtime. The families of 20k deceased, plus the families of care home workers will all be well aware of this. It could be a poll tax moment. But perhaps the wish is father of the thought.
    It won't. We don't do outrage anymore we passive obedience

Rumours are rife where I work right now
    Even with the face masks, hand sanitizer, social distancing etc etc. Heard 2 folk have contracted the virus
    A manufacturing engineer and a 3rd shift controls engineer
    Now, even though they maybe rumours I've not seen either for a day or 2. The HR dept hasn't sent an email with respects to contact tracing or in fact acknowledge the fact 2 employees have the virus...a lot of people are quite worried right now
    400 channels and nowt to watch!