Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 37

Thread: Hardest PL manager

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rugby
    Posts
    2,813

    Hardest PL manager

    C26C36C4-15E7-4C4A-B4B6-F53DC673A801.jpg
    Current debate on Twitter - Nuno too high at 2 - think Wilder and Dyche would be handy.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,665
    as soon as i saw the thread title i thought "pearson"!

    howe is way too high. potter has something of the potential psycho in his eyes so should be way higher imo. he looks like he has a flick knife in his pockets at all times.
    On matchdays, my name is darlowolf

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pendeford
    Posts
    66,337
    Howe is way too high.

    Dyche should be the winner but it would be close between him and Pearson.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

    1. The Great Wall of China

    2. Low Hill at Christmas

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Dorset
    Posts
    20,350
    Nuno would come in the top 5, but at 2 is probably higher than he should be (then again behind that smile he's probably as hard as nails)
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

    (paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

  5. #5
    Kenny's Avatar
    Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    43,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post

    Dyche should be the winner but it would be close between him and Pearson.
    Dear BBC,

    Please arrange this. Could be done on a pub carpark. If you don't do it then Sky will...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NW Leicestershire
    Posts
    13,820
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonjelly View Post
    as soon as i saw the thread title i thought "pearson"!

    howe is way too high. potter has something of the potential psycho in his eyes so should be way higher imo. he looks like he has a flick knife in his pockets at all times.
    FFS LJ flick knives aren't allowed.

    Ancellotti way too low.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Dorset
    Posts
    20,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Dear BBC,

    Please arrange this. Could be done in a pub carpark. If you don't do it then Sky will...
    If they do this then want it in a proper ring at Wembley with a full crowd!
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

    (paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NW Leicestershire
    Posts
    13,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkins left foot View Post
    If they do this then want it in a proper ring at Wembley with a full crowd!
    Not this year then! I was hoping for something a little quicker to fill the sport void.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Dorset
    Posts
    20,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer Grouse View Post
    Not this year then! I was hoping for something a little quicker to fill the sport void.
    Allright - closed stadium with them in a ring.

    I would pay money to see that online.
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

    (paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bilbrook
    Posts
    88,667
    Moyes needs to go way higher. He's a Scotch ginger.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

    http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Dorset
    Posts
    20,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer Grouse View Post
    Not this year then! I was hoping for something a little quicker to fill the sport void.
    Allright - closed stadium with them in a ring.

    I would pay money to see that online. Plus the benefit of being able to hear the hits as no crowd noise.
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

    (paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    17,073
    Wilder used to go out round Sheffield with Billy Whitehurst. Enough said

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pendeford
    Posts
    66,337
    A table where Dean Smith isn’t in the relegation zone is a novelty.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

    1. The Great Wall of China

    2. Low Hill at Christmas

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NW Leicestershire
    Posts
    13,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Towner View Post
    Wilder used to go out round Sheffield with Billy Whitehurst. Enough said
    He's a pussy who used to get bullied at the bus stop for going to a posh school. Whitehurst would have been his minder.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NW Leicestershire
    Posts
    13,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    Moyes needs to go way higher. He's a Scotch ginger.
    Record player bost?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    8,160

    Hardest PL manager

    Howe and Rodgers should be nearer bottom than top. Not sure about Farke, his squeaky voice does him no favours, but he’s probably a nutter.

    Smith is a whiney little bitch so he can bugger off too.

    Dyche, Pearson, Nuno, Moyes, Bruce, Hassenhuttl, Farke.

    Howe, Rodgers, Pep, Ole at the bottom.
    Last edited by PuntsWolf; 20th March 2020 at 03:41 PM.
    As usual, Wolves fans being fickle. - Waggy on the Wing

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    2,544
    Bruce wouldn't have the stamina, he'd be blowing out his arse inside thirty seconds so he'd need to finish fights very early.

    Howe v Arteta would be a playground scrap between two year sevens with arms and open hands flailing everywhere.

    Dyche would out muscle anybody but a technical operator with quick feet and mind could flummox him.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    607
    I feel like Klopp's probably underrated here- there's steel behind those shiny teeth. He's not a muck-and-bullets scrapper like Pearson or Dyche, but he's the Prem manager I'd like to cross the least.

    Mourinho is right towards the bottom of the list- all whining, no action.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Wombourne
    Posts
    2,666
    Ralph Hasenhüttl should be top 3 easily, he's a proper unit.

    Also, Hodgson higher than Ole at the wheel?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Dorset
    Posts
    20,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablowolf View Post
    Ralph Hasenhüttl should be top 3 easily, he's a proper unit.

    Also, Hodgson higher than Ole at the wheel?
    Roy looks like a genial grandfather, but has a nasty streak so no contest really
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

    (paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bilston,jewel of the empire
    Posts
    2,158
    There's foorage on the Internet of Roy telling a reporter to fuck off after a stupid question was asked after a match
    See post #5516 of ex wolf watch to find out why in my house,i hate Kenny Miller

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pendeford
    Posts
    66,337
    Ole is like the class weed
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

    1. The Great Wall of China

    2. Low Hill at Christmas

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Burton-On-Trent
    Posts
    44,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    There's foorage on the Internet of Roy telling a reporter to fuck off after a stupid question was asked after a match
    Are you taking the piss?

    No I wasn't trying to...

    Well I think you are.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bilbrook
    Posts
    88,667
    I'd have Howe rock bottom.

    Farke is an intriguing one, I've always imagined him playing the lead in my as yet unreleased Hamburg-based detective series Elbe Nights. Bit of a maverick.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

    http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    14,595
    Being rude to a young tv reporter isn’t hard, it’s just being a cunt.
    )

  26. #26
    Kenny's Avatar
    Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    43,591
    Quote Originally Posted by tredman View Post
    Being rude to a young tv reporter isn’t hard, it’s just being a cunt.
    A couple of players have said he was an angry bastard in the changing rooms at Liverpool. A million miles away from the guy you see when he is being interviewed on TV

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pendeford
    Posts
    66,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    I'd have Howe rock bottom.

    Farke is an intriguing one, I've always imagined him playing the lead in my as yet unreleased Hamburg-based detective series Elbe Nights. Bit of a maverick.
    Farke is a roadie with Rammstein (some site mentioned this taking the piss out of the managers at the start of the season). He does all the pyros I reckon.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

    1. The Great Wall of China

    2. Low Hill at Christmas

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pendeford
    Posts
    66,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    A couple of players have said he was an angry bastard in the changing rooms at Liverpool. A million miles away from the guy you see when he is being interviewed on TV
    A PROPERLY angry owl.

    Terrifying.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

    1. The Great Wall of China

    2. Low Hill at Christmas

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bilbrook
    Posts
    88,667
    Conflicted on Steve Bruce/Barnes. On the one hand he can take out kidnappers with a slide tackle, on the other he is a massive cabbage headed Mrs Doubtfire fat knacker.

    I think I'd have him bottom five.

    Not convinced by Hasenhüttl near the top. Austrians can't fight.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

    http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    17,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    Conflicted on Steve Bruce/Barnes. On the one hand he can take out kidnappers with a slide tackle, on the other he is a massive cabbage headed Mrs Doubtfire fat knacker.

    I think I'd have him bottom five.

    Not convinced by Hasenhüttl near the top. Austrians can't fight.
    Bruce is a pussy. Barnes is a psycho nobody should fuck with

Similar Threads

  1. New Manager
    By Anaheimduck in forum Wolves
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15th February 2012, 11:12 AM
  2. hardest/toughest footballer ?
    By guinnesswolf in forum Other Sport
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 13th December 2010, 10:47 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •