Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I知 forever popping bubbles verdict thread

I知 forever popping bubbles verdict thread

Always felt confident watching this - we use the ball beautifully, and the Hammers didn稚 seem to have much about them.

Traore - great cross, and some lovely, intelligent use of the ball. Neto - that was some strike!

We are in good shape for a strong finish.

We controlled it. Even in these weird games as the away team you'll always go through spells where the opposition have decent spells buy Rui was never properly threatened once.

Neto and Traore both superb when they came on. Though Jonny had a great game too. Very impressed .

it was not a great watch until the last quarter when Traore and Neto seemed to have everyone else running in treacle. Two great goals and three great points.

Saiss needs to wake up , the lockdown is over , other than that we looked solid
    Playing well and losing is still losing. Better to play shite and win.

Could have been very different if Fornals scored in first half, I thought the use of the ball by Saiss and Boly was a bit sloppy at times.

Subs completely changed the game, much more urgency. An absolute peach of a cross from Adama (let痴 hear no more that he can稚 cross) and a fantastic finish from Neto. Job done and if we carry on attacking the champions league is possible.
    )

Feel for Podence - he seems like one wide man too many for the foreseeable.

Unless we lose one in the summer...
    )

Apart from a couple of sloppy spells we controlled that with ease, the changes turned game into an eventual formality. The game was more like a cup tie against a side from a lower league, West Ham have some huge problems. Toss up for MOTM, Boly was just imperious at the back but got to give to Neves dictated the game from the start reminded me very much of Andrea Pirlo at times.

Adama given motm after 24 mins.
    )

Never liked Noble and this is a great stat:
    )

The second half was dreadful until the subs. What a pair to have to bring on to change the game though. Neto is just getting better and better.
    Oh my god! Whitney's dead? How's Michael Jackson taking it?

I really enjoyed that. Controlled most of the game and scored two excellent goals.

I love everything about this team at the moment and I'm so pleased football is back!
    I pledge my grievance to the flag

Twitter

Freddeno is online now Koscielny Fan Club President, PTG Euro Winner 2016 and all round FPU artist - Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    This game just shows how important the players who has that bit of extra is in modern football(quality, pace etc)..was a nothing game and not much happened until Adama came on, really hope we can keep him but i fear we cant...
    "In Nuno we trust!!" UTW!

Traore is unique. However he is no longer a road runner but he stops, waits and then uses the burst of pace to leave the opponent for dead rather than going hell for leather. Thats a sign of great coaching.
    Playing well and losing is still losing. Better to play shite and win.

Absolutely excellent. Tactical masterclass from Nuno, perfectly executed by the players. Neves, Boly, Jonny & Jota looked so sharp in the first 60 mins and then Adama & Neto just tore it up in the last 30.

What a team. I missed that so much.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to H駘der Costa

Great win for us.

Much better to not be 1-0 down than it is to be 1-0 so I understand Nuno being cautious.

I thought Fornals was offside for his chance anyway. Rice is much better as a CH than a midfielder

Freddeno is online now Koscielny Fan Club President, PTG Euro Winner 2016 and all round FPU artist - Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Crazy we have a 100m track & field runner who actually can play football too..maybe change of sig from koscielny to traore haha
    "In Nuno we trust!!" UTW!

About sums it up I think

Awaiting the 吐oot like a traction engine clip on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by tredman View Post
    Could have been very different if Fornals scored in first half, I thought the use of the ball by Saiss and Boly was a bit sloppy at times.
    Boly overplayed a lot of stuff today when on the ball but defended well, his control of that loose ball in the build up to Raul's goal was sublime though. I thought Saiss just didn't look very sharp, he'll get better as he gets back into it.

Neves MOTM for me, that's how to run a midfield. And the two subs were pure mustard. Champions League is definitely on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    FFS, Booz, this high horse you're on lately is bewildering.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
    Boly overplayed a lot of stuff today when on the ball but defended well, his control of that loose ball in the build up to Raul's goal was sublime though. I thought Saiss just didn't look very sharp, he'll get better as he gets back into it.

Neves MOTM for me, that's how to run a midfield. And the two subs were pure mustard. Champions League is definitely on.
    Neves definitely MotM for me, that tackle and pass for Jota in the first half was magnificent.
    )

Adama

Really enjoyed the game, didn't notice the lack of spectators after about 10 minutes. Thought it was a typical Wolves performance, controlled the game as we wanted without creating any clear cut chances. One or two excellent moments but final ball missing. Great team management by Nuno, Traore scares every opposition team these days, great run and clipped cross and Jiminez doing what he does (hadn't been very good up till then). Neto's goal icing on the cake. One excellent goal and one goal of the month contender. Can't find anything to criticise......so I won't
    FJRWolf

Devon, via Whitmore Reans and Castlecroft
    Great goals, great result, great thread title. Couldn't be happier.
    These are the days, my friend

The second goal was superb & not just for the Neto strike

Neves wins the ball, quick movement to Adama who is now infield - good pass out the Doherty who puts a good cross in to take it away from Fabianski

Would have counted for nothing without the finish, but that wouldn't have been available without the earlier play.

Ultimately this was a proffesional performance in unusual circumstances - WH defended well till the subs, but we now have players to come on who can change the game.
    This year we will mainly be conquering Europe

(paused for the moment, but hopefully to be continued)

Quote Originally Posted by tredman View Post
    Neves definitely MotM for me, that tackle and pass for Jota in the first half was magnificent.
    Yeah Neves was different class, motm
    FJRWolf

We致e just got through our toughest test for the first 3 comfortably. Bournemouth are garbage and we should see off Villa.

Rivals all got a tough spell and playing each other. Let痴 cash in
    As usual, Wolves fans being fickle. - Waggy on the Wing

Gameplan worked to perfection as it should have done on a number of occasions this season, it doesn't because we concede soft goals, today Fornals didn't do what others have. If we signed an attacking midfielder 352 would suit us perfectly, with the current squad we are a better side 343

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Towner View Post
    Gameplan worked to perfection as it should have done on a number of occasions this season, it doesn't because we concede soft goals, today Fornals didn't do what others have. If we signed an attacking midfielder 352 would suit us perfectly, with the current squad we are a better side 343
    Fournals was miles offside anyway wasn't he?
    FJRWolf

Quote Originally Posted by sycophantia View Post
    Fournals was miles offside anyway wasn't he?
    Not sure, wasn't flagged but as he didn't score it didn't go to VAR

Definitely offside