Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 211 to 231 of 231

Thread: Chelsea 2 - 0 Wolves: The Verdict

  1. #211
    Kenny's Avatar
    Kenny is online now Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    44,966
    So to sum up then

    Disappointment across the forum varies from mild to severe
    We need to sign some upgrades to crack the top 6
    Our form varies depending on how many games you look at.

    Good stuff.

    Now on to stressing about Europa and not signing players some gimp on Twitter says we are 100% after

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Newport, Shropshire
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So to sum up then

    Disappointment across the forum varies from mild to severe
    We need to sign some upgrades to crack the top 6
    Our form varies depending on how many games you look at.

    Good stuff.

    Now on to stressing about Europa and not signing players some gimp on Twitter says we are 100% after
    That about covers it.......its almost like there are different people on the forum with different views
    FJRWolf

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mondas and Telos
    Posts
    14,597
    If you really think Arsenal Sheffield United Burnley chelsea we’re decent games when we played anywhere near our best then there is no debating with you.

    Me, I am comfortable trusting my eyes and stating that we did not play well in any of these 4 of the last 6 games and therefore blew our chance of league qualifying for Europe barring a Chelsea win next week

    But if you really see it differently and are happy with it that’s your call. I am still pissed off
    Not really a Wolves fan according to Tredman.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bilbrook
    Posts
    90,948
    No-one even made that point, this is the second time today you've answered a point that no-one was making...
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

    http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pendeford
    Posts
    68,122
    We were fine against Burnley and deserved to win. We were fine against Sheffield United if not great and deserved a point. Arsenal schooled us. Chelsea we’re fine until the referee gives a nonsense and our heads drop because the dream dies.

    I disagree with you, and I’m proud of that.
    There are only two man-made objects that can be seen from space.

    1. The Great Wall of China

    2. Low Hill at Christmas

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mondas and Telos
    Posts
    14,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddingtonwolf View Post
    Oh come on. We are in the top quartile since lockdown. Stop picking stats to fit your narrative
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    No-one even made that point, this is the second time today you've answered a point that no-one was making...
    ?

    Read the posts man

    Mr Magoo is alive and well

    I have no issue in disagreement but to spout such nonsense really deserves some repost
    Not really a Wolves fan according to Tredman.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bilbrook
    Posts
    90,948
    Mate, you're talking to me, not someone else. Stop jumping your points around, it makes no sense and I can't have a conversation with you if you're answering stuff I haven't even said. Like I say, that's twice now, you seem to think it makes perfect sense but to everyone else it's gibberish.

    Imagine if you and I were sat in a pub, you asked a question about Ruben Neves then I overheard someone else talking about Steve Corica and I started banging on about him. Would be quite confusing.

    I honestly haven't been able to follow anything you've said today properly, it's all over the show. And I mean that with respect. Just focus on what you're trying to say because at the minute, I can't help you.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

    http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mondas and Telos
    Posts
    14,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    Mate, you're talking to me, not someone else. Stop jumping your points around, it makes no sense and I can't have a conversation with you if you're answering stuff I haven't even said. Like I say, that's twice now, you seem to think it makes perfect sense but to everyone else it's gibberish.

    Imagine if you and I were sat in a pub, you asked a question about Ruben Neves then I overheard someone else talking about Steve Corica and I started banging on about him. Would be quite confusing.

    I honestly haven't been able to follow anything you've said today properly, it's all over the show. And I mean that with respect. Just focus on what you're trying to say because at the minute, I can't help you.
    Hence the question mark. I had no idea what you were replying too. My response was to Paddington and his nonsense stats.
    Not really a Wolves fan according to Tredman.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bilbrook
    Posts
    90,948
    I was pointing out how randomly picking six games doesn't work and then questioning why that suddenly is the only measure you can use, I don't remember that ever being the case.

    Then this pops up:

    If you really think Arsenal Sheffield United Burnley chelsea we’re decent games when we played anywhere near our best then there is no debating with you.
    And I have no idea what's going on.

    You can pick your own fights with Pad, that's his business But I've just got very confused with this whole exchange for nearly 24 hours, and I'm now very, very tired.

    I would pick one battle at a time rather than 8. That applies outside of the forum too
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

    http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mondas and Telos
    Posts
    14,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    I was pointing out how randomly picking six games doesn't work and then questioning why that suddenly is the only measure you can use, I don't remember that ever being the case.

    Then this pops up:



    And I have no idea what's going on.

    You can pick your own fights with Pad, that's his business But I've just got very confused with this whole exchange for nearly 24 hours, and I'm now very, very tired.

    I would pick one battle at a time rather than 8. That applies outside of the forum too
    Me too. I do like multi tasking.
    Not really a Wolves fan according to Tredman.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bilbrook
    Posts
    90,948
    If you want my two penn'orth (and who doesn't)...

    We weren't objectively bad in any