Page 424 of 424 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424
Results 12,691 to 12,700 of 12700

Thread: The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Getting my ESTA approval. For no reason whatsoever and despite having had 2 previous ESTA's my head panicks when doing the application (probably because they now ask for social media details) and the Pending status doesn't help. So a nice little party when it changes to approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    they now ask for social media details
    I'd best hope there isn't a US Immigration officer somewhere who really likes Mark Rankine.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsch Wolf View Post
    I'd best hope there isn't a US Immigration officer somewhere who really likes Mark Rankine.
    That would be an ace reason though. Better if they way wait until you arrive in the States then march you away from the desks and into the interview room "So, lets talk Mark Rankine...what did my Shabba EVER do to you?

They'd get bored of talking about the 1994/95 season and the logic of that Player of the Year award eventually and they'd just let me in.

Even better if I can find a compilation somewhere of him slicing the ball down the line, straight out of play. Half a dozen times a game, minimum.
    The rain falls hard on a humdrum town.

http://oscillatingwildly.net
    Twitter
    Facebook

They'd get bored of talking about the 1994/95 season and the logic of that Player of the Year award eventually and they'd just let me in.

More a trip to Guantanamo Bay I reckon

So after 4 weeks of worry and lost passports (Thanks Parcelforce!!)
    My new passport has arrived from the passport office!
    Such a relief as we fly back in late March and didn't want go to thru the emergency travel document process here just to travel!
    400 channels and nowt to watch!

Even better if I can find a compilation somewhere of him slicing the ball down the line, straight out of play. Half a dozen times a game, minimum.
    Playing on the right wing knocking the ball past a full back on the outside in an attempt to skin him only to find out the full back was faster than him, every, single, time. Still at least he was determined to find a full back that was slower than him, didnt find one but 10 out of 10 for consistency.

I'm sure Gordon Cowans was Traoreesque compared to him.

Told a few people this in the RL on Friday, but I'm still happy for my niece.....

Charlotte, my niece, is doing her 3 year paramedic training in Bristol (in the most beautiful campus I've ever seen, but that's a different story). Anyway, she did her first 12 hour shift on Thursday and on her very first shift, very first call, she delivered a baby girl! Some paramedics go many years without delivering a baby, and she was involved in her very first callout!!!!

My favourite tweets on the subject:

Annotation 2020-02-19 163536.jpg
    #prayforJohnny75

Tweet.