Thread: Pavlos's mis-spelled aggrieved-at-lack-of-matchday-thread thread

Pavlos's mis-spelled aggrieved-at-lack-of-matchday-thread thread

and the match comments and the matchday report!!!!! come on chaps i may be a jinx but someone should be taking the matchday mantle???????? and sorry about the spelling in the headline, but i can't seem to amend it.
    Last edited by pavlosmacwolf; 29th December 2010 at 10:57 PM.
    "Never enter into a battle of wits, with an unarmed man"

No need for one if we win, but it's ont the Team vs Liverpool, I think.

400 yards from the sea. East coast of Ireland.
    Sorry Pavlos, but organising a whole houseload of people on the night we beat Liverpool for the first time in around 26 years and the 2nd time in 60, for the first time Liverpool concede a goal at Anfield in 8 hours (478 mins actually), and the first time Stephen much maligned Ward, scores a goal in 4 years and does it for us against Liverpool....
    Well what can I say?

That's just piss poor organising and an appalling lack of prioritising!
    And it'll do you no good looking for an odd Sister of Mercy in your confessional either!
    Bad man!
    Last edited by Wolf Hunting; 30th December 2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: better stats.
    Everything is a choice. Bad choices make good stories. Design your own disaster. Create your life.

Langers is online now Dr Admin and PTG Champion x 2 (2011/12, 2012/13)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlosmacwolf View Post
    and the match comments and the matchday report!!!!! come on chaps i may be a jinx but someone should be taking the matchday mantle???????? and sorry about the spelling in the headline, but i can't seem to amend it.
    Amended for you, sir.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Just nicked this from a pretty good Guardian report. It's the opening paragraph.

And for the second time tonight, I'm so glad that Hodgson is not our manager.

"When discussing the emotions of managing a club bottom of the Premier League, Mick McCarthy replied that he disliked the sympathy that came with it, a combination he described as "shit and caramel". Since coming to Merseyside, Roy Hodgson has endured plenty of the former and been offered precious little of the latter"
    Everything is a choice. Bad choices make good stories. Design your own disaster. Create your life.

Archbishop Langdale, you are as always a beacon in the darkness of internet nerds, or me.

ARCHBISHOP LANGDALE........surely not. I suppose I am relegated to alter boy status.

steady there frank you were only demoted to deacon, and i will be looking at the new year's papal honour's list over the weekend.
    i may make steven ward a saint, just to piss off those knob heads over on 606.

bishop langdale was made up to "arch" (as we top bods in the 'vati' like to call them), some time ago, you must try and keep up frank, and stop sticking the pages of your "cassocks up- little sisters, the christmas big ones" special together.

I could be wrong here, but I thought Archbishops were good, honest Catholics who are not known for their profanity. Now should you mention the name "Adrian Chiles" within a million miles of the new Archbishop of Wolverhampton, he would use language that would make a squaddie blush.

You'll have to allow me such a slip, Frank.

It's been a horrendous week. All 4 of us have had a horrid bout of flu, Mrs LW is currently 'enjoying' an overnight stay in Russells Hall so she can look after the baby who was admitted earlier today with dehydration. She seems to be okay now though - I'm at home listening out for a 2 year old who has been hacking his guts out all evening, even though I've not slept for more than 5 hours in the last 3 days.

Fun.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Kenny is offline Post Sponsored by the creators of the Gallimore Scale
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Wolf View Post
    You'll have to allow me such a slip, Frank.

It's been a horrendous week. All 4 of us have had a horrid bout of flu, Mrs LW is currently 'enjoying' an overnight stay in Russells Hall so she can look after the baby who was admitted earlier today with dehydration. She seems to be okay now though - I'm at home listening out for a 2 year old who has been hacking his guts out all evening, even though I've not slept for more than 5 hours in the last 3 days.

Fun.

Hope the little un is ok squire

PS - You still ok for the game on Wednesday or are you needed for far more important duties?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Hope the little un is ok squire

PS - You still ok for the game on Wednesday or are you needed for far more important duties?
    Thanks, bud.

To be honest, I really don't know yet - the baby is being treated for pneumonia and is currently at RH for the 2nd night running. We're hoping she'll be allowed home on Sunday. So I hope I'll still be able to take you up on your kind offer and will know more over the weekend.

Langdale, Really hope your kids are ok over the new year and you & your good wife get the rest you deserve.

Happy & healthy New Year to sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Wolf View Post
    Thanks, bud.

To be honest, I really don't know yet - the baby is being treated for pneumonia and is currently at RH for the 2nd night running. We're hoping she'll be allowed home on Sunday. So I hope I'll still be able to take you up on your kind offer and will know more over the weekend.
    Thinking of you and your family on New Years Eve, mate.

Hope the family are on the mend Langdale. Take care of them.

Langdale, my lad had exactly the same problem when he was a tot. it even got as far as the oxygen tent, i ended up racing to the hospital in stafford on a fog bound M6, fearing the worst.
    when i got there he was sat up in bed playing with his toys, as if nothing had happened.

keep the faith, and i'm sure you will all be having a brilliant new year before you know it. all my best wishes to all the family.