• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Balotelli to Liverpool.

At the weekend heard a reporter on radio who is close to Man City say that in the summer City actually phoned up Liverpool to say don't go near him, the bloke isn't worth the fucking hassle.

Seems Brendan thought he knew better!

He's not a loan striker yet he's being played as one, yes he's missed one or two my mum would have scored, but he seems to be the perfect excuse to cover up the scousers real problems, which is basically they are shite.
Terrible defending, Gerrard is a spent force, and only Sterling seems to be playing well. Yet it's all Mario's fault,? eh Mr Rodgers?

Coutinho has been lively of late, in fairness.

Emre Can looks like he could be a player too. Trouble is, Liverpool are defensively utter mince.

Surely, if you sign Balotelli you know what you are getting. Maybe Liverpool thought he had matured, but the sad thing for them is that at every press conference, the main topic is always Mario Balotelli.

Surely, if you sign Balotelli you know what you are getting. Maybe Liverpool thought he had matured, but the sad thing for them is that at every press conference, the main topic is always Mario Balotelli.

Managers ego is the reason, and to be a premier league manager you need a big ego and confidence

Same way Joey Barton, Carlos Tevez etc and other troublesome players are regularly signed by clubs, they are relatively cheap for their talent they possess and each manager thinks he is the one who can set them straight and fulfil whatever potential they have. Suppose they are all trying to emulate what Ferguson did with Cantona.

The big surprise for me is Brendan buying a striker who doesn't fit their style of play,not so much the name.Should have bought Remy mr Brendan.

Liverpool trying to get Origi's loan at Lille cut short so he can join up in January....getting desperate. He's nowhere near ready. I'm not even sure he's that good potential wise.

But better than Balotelli in the same way that most would rather play Sigurdarson over Clarke.

Liverpool trying to get Origi's loan at Lille cut short so he can join up in January....getting desperate. He's nowhere near ready. I'm not even sure he's that good potential wise.

But better than Balotelli in the same way that most would rather play Sigurdarson over Clarke.

Though you would probably rather play yourself ahead of Clarke

I probably move quicker than Leon and I am older than Burridge was when he packed in.

I probably move quicker than Leon and I am older than Burridge was when he packed in.

Well you both did when you passed me after I left the Dog & Doublet after the Wigan game, by the time I realised who it was you were both far to far down the road for me to shout at you

Parkin, are you admitting to being the Kaspars Gorkss of TWF ?

Parkin, are you admitting to being the Kaspars Gorkss of TWF ?

Clearly yes seeing as how they were going in the opposite direction. My ability to turn quickly obviously equals his :icon_smile:

Will Liverpool off load Balotelli in the transfer window? It clearly hasn't worked out as they hoped.

Surely six months isn't enough to call time? I actually think Balotelli might work better in their current system with Lallana and Sterling running off and ahead of him.

Surely six months isn't enough to call time? I actually think Balotelli might work better in their current system with Lallana and Sterling running off and ahead of him.

He is behind Lambert in the pecking order, and when Sturridge is fit it is difficult to see Balotelli featuring very much at all.

I don't think Brendan really keeps track of things by way of a depth chart.

He's shit. Take anything above £5m and get rid. I'd say he'd wasted his talent but I don't think he had much to start with.

Back