• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up 13/3/16

Game day. Pretty nervous now, last game this season with anything riding on it. Hopefully we go out and attack them with Zyro, Mason et al. Who's around pre/post match then?

How far in advance do they announce the £5 matches?.
I go to nearly all home matches but use that bit of ticket
cash towards the next ticket so dont have £5 worth of ticket cash.
That means I never take advantage of any of the £5 matches.
Think I need to plan better.
Won't be going tomorrow cos I cant afford mine and kids tickets
after Mothers day malarkey.
They announce the MyWolves and Young Wolves games about a week after the fixtures come out in late June. They are both very good schemes. I'll go to about 10 home games this year and it's definitely cheaper than paying in.

Two strikers would be nice.

Suspect there'll be the usual fuck up at the back so we'll need to score at least twice.

Hopefully he'll throw in a load of kids just for the hell of it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ............

What's the preoccupation with two up top?

Game day. Pretty nervous now, last game this season with anything riding on it. Hopefully we go out and attack them with Zyro, Mason et al. Who's around pre/post match then?

Darlo, Sam and I get into Wolves around 11. Meet in the moon?

I'd like to see some attacking intent, be good to see Zyro - think I'm yet to see him live!

Moon is good for me.

What's the preoccupation with two up top?

To most football fans 2 up top signals attacking football. That's obviously not the case but it won't stop fans calling for it anytime anything other than 2 up top isn't working.

I actually think the shape KJ is going for (a 4-3-3 with one holding player) is the right way to go. The problem isn't the formation but the approach and personnel...

ALF and Siggy are back in contention, will be really disappointed if that means Hunte and Bright drop out of the squad

Would rather drop Byrne than Hunte if Siggy comes back in

As for ALF - we haven't used him (however criminal that might be) & are unlikely to buy him so see no beneficial reason to include him - much prefer to give Bright squad/game time to continue his development

Looking forward watching the game, i hope KJ is positive and wanna win and not trying to not lose this time..

Good to have zyro starting again

Zyro's not starting.

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Doherty; Price, Coady, Saville; Byrne, Sigurdarson, Helan. #WWFCvBCFC

I'd have put Zyro in for Byrne but I'm actually OK with that midfield selection based on form.

Ok i thought nww said so

No surprises at Mason out again. At least we've got Matt 'goal threat' Doherty on the pitch though.

Not really arsed by Blues as rivals, just hope to see more of Hunte and some overall effort.

Disappointed not to see Bright on bench - and just remind me again why we spent £3m on Mason...

Disappointed not to see Bright on bench - and just remind me again why we spent £3m on Mason...

Done ok in his limited appearances. Unfortunately our glorious leader can't figure out how to fit him into his exciting formation so instead chooses a bloke he said had no future at the club 3 years ago and has scored 7 in 63 games

Back