• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) - Matchday thread

Coady good chance on the edge of the box, but can't keep it down & puts it over

Saviile booked for a foul on Barton (can't really blame him for that)

Boyd over the bar after Hause again lets it bounce and gets in a tangle - needs to learn not to allow that

1-0 Burnley..

1-0 Burnley.

Vokes from a Barton cross.

Completely against the run of play and their first shot on target.

Had to be Vokes, hadnt it? I was about to write that in the build up thread but didnt wanna jinx the game

Typical...Vokes scores

Saville fails to put his foot through the ball & easily saved - 30 seconds later its in the back of our net

Burnley haven't often lost points once ahead so just go for attack now and see if we can get back into the game

Sounds like Mason & Siggy getting warmed up

DW will tell u its nonsense but u knew he would score. Ex wolves academy Andre gray too?

i think former players gets a bit of a kick playing against a former team(just to show they made a bad decision) especially strikers can show it by scoring

at least i was like that when playing

DW will tell u its nonsense but u knew he would score.

It doesn't happen more often than you would ordinarily expect, it's a load of nonsense. Given Burnley have four of our ex-players (plus Gray from our Academy) then there was clearly an increased likelihood of it happening today.

yeah Dave Jones almost scored too, hit the post

It doesn't happen more often than you would ordinarily expect, it's a load of nonsense. Given Burnley have four of our ex-players (plus Gray from our Academy) then there was clearly an increased likelihood of it happening today.

Vokes was really unlucky with us tbh. Gray released at 13 so no blame there but in days when we struggle to score I do look at those 2 a little enviously

Back