• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury (A) FA cup 4th round build up

Very very lucky to take anything from this.

We will now have a second leg to show that we deserve anymore

Got out of jail there. Poor performance, didn't really deserve a draw, but we get another crack at them.

Absolutely every need. This dickhead pollutes every match day thread with the same boring bollocks

Johnny, the person who pollutes the whole forum, not just this thread, is you. God alone knows why you weren't banned years ago

Well, we did what we know we do... Went right to the end and never gave up. Sometimes that's enough

Verdict thread open.

We played poorly by our standards, but we still played better than Shrewsbury. No way we deserved to lose.

Is it my imagination or is Gibbs-White getting worse every game he plays?

Absolute shite today. Very very very very lucky to be still in the Cup as we didnt really deserve it, Shrews managed the game very well.

Absolute shite today. Very very very very lucky to be still in the Cup as we didnt really deserve it, Shrews managed the game very well.

You mean all the time wasting that, in the end, cost them

Only caught the last 25 mins of that - sounds like we got away with it somewhat!

No idea how anyone played as wasn't there for most of it, but we are still in the hat for the next round & another injury time decisive goal which is a good trait to have.

Is it my imagination or is Gibbs-White getting worse every game he plays?

I'm not sure if it was by design but he seemed to spend much of the game before we took Donck off vaguely drifting around the left touchline. Very odd.

Maybe he just had an extra Shredded Wheat before the Chelsea game? :confused-smiley-013

Doesn't seem like it's clicking for him at the moment, certainly.

Don't be a wanker, Alan.

My stance on the whole "deserved to win/lose" thing isn't really a secret tbf.

Meant it as more of a poke than having a go, mate.

Back