• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

With neto out and podence a questionmark ot will be a tough window

The contract is a red herring, in relative terms he has ages to go.

He hasn't merited a new deal.

I would say the Traore quotes are true. A reflection on where he and the club are right now
Manager gone, not signed a new contract, will think he's going to make an impact at the tournament. It's what you'd expect him to say

The contract is a red herring, in relative terms he has ages to go.

He hasn't merited a new deal.
Really, been our only player that has performed last 10 games

My views on Traore are well known, but if we are going 442 we'd be mad to sell him for anything which isn't £40m+ Now obviously, we shouldn't appoint Lage and we shouldn't play that formation, but here we are

Yeah i hope we can create something

My views on Traore are well known, but if we are going 442 we'd be mad to sell him for anything which isn't £40m+ Now obviously, we shouldn't appoint Lage and we shouldn't play that formation, but here we are
There’s a lot of second guessing going on there.

There’s a lot of second guessing going on there.
Can only work on what we know.
Lage will be manager
He's played exclusively or at least predominantly 442 in his limited time as one.
I hope he doesn't, there's numerous players it wouldn't suit but Adama wouldn't be one

Before people start shitting on any rumour involving one of our players leaving, you might want to remember the reaction here when the Doherty and Jota rumours started. There were plenty of people calling it bullshit.

Before people start shitting on any rumour involving one of our players leaving, you might want to remember the reaction here when the Doherty and Jota rumours started. There were plenty of people calling it bullshit.
We know now that value drives the selling decision. Obviously that's subjective, but every player has their price and the driving metric is profit

Nothing will happen with any player till they have announced the new manager. He's going to want to see everyone before they decide who stays and who goes. This thread is redundant until the former happens.
I just hope we keep our best ones and sign Vitinha and Ait Nouri.

I hope he has seen a lot of games back and see who has it or not..but yeah a big club with a big offer we will fold

And that we need a higher ball tempo, much more running off the ball and higher pressing..also taking care of both offensive and defensive set pieces

I hope he has seen a lot of games back and see who has it or not..but yeah a big club with a big offer we will fold
Solbakken watched all the videos. That didn’t end successfully but he did get to spend Christmas in the city.

Back