• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I've got to be honest Kenny, I'm concerned we're selling all our players who we have chants for and those coming in don't seem to have been scouted on how easy it is to sing their name to an old pop song.
We did some top recycling with Bruno though.
All Nuno's chants remain.

Just had a quick look at Leao. Gerrimin.

yes, wouldnt mind him at all...and then a great DM

Are they reliable? I think a lot of people would be happy with Leao (despite his goal scoring record being far worse than someone like Vinicius) because he is younger and played in a competitive league.

He can play wide, as a second striker or through the middle, so I can see the appeal.
This would be a massive signing if it came off and what you would pay the big bucks for
More than anything he looks strong and mobile and would be a great support for Raul as he continues his recovery

Last edited:
I hate it when we get linked with great players in this thread, mainly because I can't recall one occasion when we've ever bought anyone we've been linked with in this thread.

I've got to be honest Kenny, I'm concerned we're selling all our players who we have chants for and those coming in don't seem to have been scouted on how easy it is to sing their name to an old pop song.
just get creative on your train journeys. never thought you'd be afraid of a little hard work! :D

If we don't sell either Adama or Neves , is it fair to say that we are done with high profile transfers for the first team before kickoff in August ?.........not counting loan moves for younger players or off loading Mir / Cutrone .

From BBC gossip- Atletico Madrid are adamant England full-back Kieran Trippier, 30, is not for sale amid interest from Manchester United - but the Spanish club would replace him with Wolves and Portugal right-back Nelson Semedo, 27.

I would probably support that.

If we don't sell either Adama or Neves , is it fair to say that we are done with high profile transfers for the first team before kickoff in August ?.........not counting loan moves for younger players or off loading Mir / Cutrone .
I don't think there's any sign we're even close to done with buying or selling, to be honest.

Back