• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Cricket Thread

Lovely bit of bowling from Bashir gets Jaiswal.

4 wickets for Bashir, seems to be bowling well. Just missed a tough chance for a catch also for Safaraz in the same over.

He's now back in credit, I'd have fined him his match fee for the shot he played with Root at the other end.

Just Baz-balling isn't he!?

(I don't disagree)

A 31 over spell from Bashir is quite something. Looks to have a bit about him.

If we can get a lead of 200+ and bowl tightly the grubbing ball should take care of the rest.

When you’re relying on Bairstow for a big score you know you’re fucked.

Stopped looking at the TMS feed as every time I refresh the page the bouncing dots turn yellow

So predictable. Time for fat Johnny to be moved on.

India putting on a 126 for the last 3 wickets in their innings is probably where this game has swung.

Ultimately if we had bowlers of the calibre of Swann and Panesar as we did in 2012, we'd probably be looking at going 3-1 up here. But we don't.

If a touring team came to England with a popgun pace attack who couldn't move the ball off the straight then they would also lose.

Did we? Umpires call and fair enough on Root, same with Stokes getting away with one where he looked absolutely dead

Dreadfully disappointing England performance. When Crawley can show the team how to bat by playing straight, you'd think one or two of them may sit and ponder how they are going to play. Usual catalogue of giving it away again. Stokes doesn't seem too bothered by these batting performances though.

:ROFLMAO:

Aldworth tells a story of his wife bumping into Trent Boult in a sandwich shop and asking for a photo for their son. His nice friend took a picture for her and it was only when she got to the counter and the guy serving asked her why she didn’t want Williamson in her photograph that she realised exactly who the nice friend was

Back