• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

As I was right outside with a few minutes on my hands I popped into the Posada for a pint before the match last night. Seemed to be a nice little pub and the pint was good - is there a reason people on here don’t seem to mention it / like it? Bloke ordering next to me got his CAMRA discount, seemed like a good sign.

I like the Posada, its just tiny so on a matchday is like sardines

Yeah there is nothing wrong with it, just a nightmare with how small it is and how busy it is as a result.

I think it’s because it’s really busy before the game. Decent pub though.

"I could drink a river"
Perfect 👌

Away in the Peaks for a few days. Dancing Duck Brewery, ‘22’, brewed in Derby by a female brewer.

Not sure why or even if that’s relevant but anyway, an exceptional beer.

IMG_8546.jpeg

'Female brewer'....
And that's relevant because?
Because it's not the norm and therefore noteworthy?

"Just one in four employees in the independent British brewing industry are women, however, somewhat disappointingly, only 11% of this female workforce are employed as brewers."

Fair enough if you were celebrating the fact. Just didn't come across like that. Seemed more of a 'wow, they let women do this now too' kinda comment

Was up in Buxton a few weekends ago. Had some excellent beers at Buxton Brewery Tap Room and Red Willow's bar.

Back