• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Ebanks-Landell Doherty

McDonald

Henry Coady Edwards Graham

Afobe​

SUBS: McCarey, Golbourne, Wallace, Price, Byrne, Le Fondre, Sigurdarson.

Same team, Price on the bench for Ojo.

I suppose following this we don't have a game til the cup and no league game for 11 days. Still personally would have brought Price in for Edwards.

1-0 Wolves Edwards winner it is then

Stockdale

Bruno Dunk Goldson Calderon

Crofts Kayal Stephens Murphy

Zamora Wilson​

SUBS: Maenpaa, Chicksen, Ince, Forster-Caskey, Holla, Manu, Hemed

Unchanged as I expected. Hopefully we can keep our good run going. We are unbeaten this year...

I've slated the team selection prior to the last two matches and we've gone on to win so here goes; Doherty is useless and if Price is fit enough to be on the bench he should be starting ahead of Edwards.

(Come on Wolves)

Think we might come a bit unstuck today, hope not though.

I've slated the team selected prior to the last two matches and we've gone on to win so here goes....Doherty is useless and if Price is fit enough to be on the bench he should be starting ahead of Edwards.

(Come on Wolves)

Good lad Sedgley!

Thought Zyro could be involved from today?

Just saw Edwards doing a new warm up routine with Batth, Doherty, Iorfa and EEL. Looked pretty intense I've never seen this before so something there working on now to plug the leak.

Just saw Edwards doing a new warm up routine with Batth, Doherty, Iorfa and EEL. Looked pretty intense I've never seen this before so something there working on now to plug the leak.

Edwards was just recharging his battery. He does it on the 1st of January every year.

44fe7147d18f8908318b683554d158ee.jpg

Siggy the hero again.

Been stuck in Istanbul airport since 8pm, last night. Looking forward to following The Wolves, via my iPhone, as we achieve our third victory in a row, under the hapless Kenny Jackett. COYW!!!

Expected team given we are off the back of consecutive wins - pitch didn't look in great condition from the little bit seen so far & weather no better than it is down here now

Lol. James Wilson spewing up just as the Sky camera focuses on him!

An early Matt Doherty masterclass! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back