• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

I had Paul Jones down as a possible tache sporter, it's very thin though if there is one.

wolverhampton-wanderers-photocall-season-1992-1993.jpg

From that late 80s Turner team as far as I can remember
Kendall
Lange
Bellamy
Robertson
Streete
Thompson
Gallagher
Vaughan
Paskin
Bully and Gooding had one pre Wolves
Barry Powell too and Gary Pendrey who was part of GT's backroom staff

Yeah. Difference of pay over the years I guess!
Which office if you don’t mind saying? Wife works for RM in west mids - I’ll ask her if she knows him.

I've had to give up on QK if they're not talking about Steve Bruce's books, they get so much basic stuff wrong and Scull screeching with laughter at nothing does my head in. Plus Scull thinks Mike Bassett is a genuinely brilliant film FFS.

Mick also misremembers a fair bit of his Wolves days now.

I've had to give up on QK if they're not talking about Steve Bruce's books, they get so much basic stuff wrong and Scull screeching with laughter at nothing does my head in. Plus Scull thinks Mike Bassett is a genuinely brilliant film FFS.

He doesn't talk about Wolves in this one. All Ireland and a bit of Millwall

They don't hide behind their mistakes to be fair....most of the time it is them saying how they remember it and mostly they have remembered it wrong (the title of the Podcast is them remembering the words from the comms wrong and they never thought to check it!) They get corrected plenty of times and encourage it.

Agree on Scull though. He is the annoying part of the podcast.

Current series is currently without Josh as well as he had other things to do, so Ivo Graham is standing in

Funnily enough I find the Bruce stuff boring now, it was hilarious at first, but there's only so much mileage.

Yeah there is a fair bit they get wrong, in fact there's a part called "am I remembering this right?" :D

In other podcasts, I've listened to one of the "football gods" with Mason and Spiers and it was pretty good, easy listening, bit different.

I see that cunt Lee Howey has done an Under the cosh episode as well, called "massively violent & decidedly average" :mad:

Sounds like Nuno is about to be sacked by his Saudi club over a dressing room argument with Karim Benzema.

Weren't there rumors that he didn't want Benzema in the first place?

Been 2 and half months in the making

Back