• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

I remember Böd looking useful at first, if not particularly goal dangerous. Shame he never really kicked on.

He was a real trier (and Lambert ran him into the ground when he was clearly spent and needed a break) but his career goalscoring record doesn't lie.

Pretty sure we got most or all of our money back for him off Reading who also inexplicably gave us more money for a finished Dave Edwards than we paid nearly 10 years previously.

Few bits in here about how Benik Afobe was rated massively, massively higher than Harry Kane when they were kids in the same set up.

Vitinha scored a pivotal goal last night. Certainly one that got away for us.

Promotion back to the Championship for Portsmouth, who have England's Will Norris, Ben Stevenson and Lee Evans in their ranks.

Is he really suggesting there is an agenda against him by youth coaches (and I assume local parents) that support West Brom/Birmingham/Villa...

Had a couple of WTF moments today following random European teams for betting purposes.

First Patrick Cutrone knocking them bandy with a brace for Como (me neither) in Serie B.

Then Nouha Dicko popping up with an equaliser just now for Paris FC in Ligue 2.

Some talk of Lopetegui taking over West Ham on a bumper 3 year deal on high salary though Lop is said to be stalling

Some talk of Lopetegui taking over West Ham on a bumper 3 year deal on high salary though Lop is said to be stalling
He apparently held talks with them whilst still our manager around this time last year but then they won the conference league.

I could see them going for GON though

Back