• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Well that was a throwback, a tale of lump it into the box merchants, something’s bound to happen.

If Luton go down, I wonder if we could tempt them with an offer for Adebayo. Followed up a couple of good goalscoring seasons in the Championship with 10 goals in the PL in a poor side.

I think he'd cost too much for the role I'd want him to play

Watched him for the first time in the playoffs and thought he was a real handful but lacked technical ability/quality, so his goals have been a surprise but admittedly I haven’t seen much.

Would have been interested at 21/22 but he’s 26 so there’s probably not a whole lot of room for improvement

Ha. Yeah. Huddersfield don't look like offering much at Ipswich, mind. Hopefully all academic what happens at Leeds.

Blues game going to get a long delay. Seems to a medical emergency in the stands

I don't think he has a future here anyway. Doesn't fit anywhere in the system(s) we play.
Schumacher wants him to stay.
I can see why we did the move as it was to a manager who had been playing him and getting best out of him.
Just he quickly realised he couldn't play his favoured way with what he had and Cundle dropped out.
He is in a more familiar role today.

So expect a rebuild at Stoke and Cundle to be part of it

Schumacher wants him to stay.
I can see why we did the move as it was to a manager who had been playing him and getting best out of him.
Just he quickly realised he couldn't play his favoured way with what he had and Cundle dropped out.
He is in a more familiar role today.

So expect a rebuild at Stoke and Cundle to be part of it
Get your hands in your pockets Denise.

Birmingham looking more likely against Norwich so far.

Plymouth ahead.

Great news for Albion
Shit news for Blues

Back