• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

In addition to that, I get to see Man City winning the league every year. I don’t want that to start being the CL as well. I now get to watch a good semi final between Bayern and Real, two teams I don’t normally watch

If Real win this year it’ll be their 6th CL in 11 years that includes 3 on the spin at one point to I’d say that’s a bit repetitive.

If Real win this year it’ll be their 6th CL in 11 years that includes 3 on the spin at one point to I’d say that’s a bit repetitive.
Don’t win La Liga every year though. 3 out of last 11 in a 2.5 team league.

Wonder how clever the dickhead trying to keep the ball in the crowd before Bernardo Silva's pen feels now.

Don’t win La Liga every year though. 3 out of last 11 in a 2.5 team league.

I thought you weren’t happy with the same team having to much hold over one competition?
We had the same discussion the other day city are often pushed all the way only twice since 2017 have they walked it 18/19, 21/22, 22/23 & this year have either gone to the last game or very close if it was a regular cakewalk then it’s a problem.

6 years out of 7 if that becomes what it is, is a problem, the margin of victory irrelevant

I thought you weren’t happy with the same team having to much hold over one competition?
We had the same discussion the other day city are often pushed all the way only twice since 2017 have they walked it 18/19, 21/22, 22/23 & this year have either gone to the last game or very close if it was a regular cakewalk then it’s a problem.
I don’t like City, it’s not that hard to Understand 🤣

Them winning the league every year and then the same in the CL would be dreadful. More dreadful than RM winning it 10 years on the spin. (Also ignoring that winning a KO repeatedly clearly doesn’t have the same impact as winning a league and the entertainment that comes with them totally different

6 years out of 7 if that becomes what it is, is a problem, the margin of victory irrelevant

I disagree if it’s a competitive race then entertainment is there also becomes exciting that someone can knock them of their perch.
The PSR stuff will pretty much end any dominance City have anyway so I wouldn’t be to concerned.

I disagree if it’s a competitive race then entertainment is there also becomes exciting that someone can knock them of their perch.
The PSR stuff will pretty much end any dominance City have anyway so I wouldn’t be to concerned.
It's literally a dominance never seen before in English football. Someone else maybe winning it isn't "exciting" it's perverse that's where we are at

I don’t like City, it’s not that hard to Understand 🤣

Them winning the league every year and then the same in the CL would be dreadful. More dreadful than RM winning it 10 years on the spin. (Also ignoring that winning a KO repeatedly clearly doesn’t have the same impact as winning a league and the entertainment that comes with them totally different

Man Utd won 7/10 PL titles in its first decade.
Liverpool won 7/10 titles between 75-85.
City FFP issue will stop them in their tracks eventually

If city aren’t dominating then someone else will be you may get a few seasons of flux ie between Fergie leaving and Pep settling at City.
If people are bored of it just being City is it anymore exciting if it’s just passed around between 4 different clubs?

No English team in the last 12 of European competition? Not been a great year for Spain either of course.

Back