• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Think Villa will be very Newcastle esque if they get into the CL

Newcastle should have gone through though. They were robbed In Paris.

I think you can tell the difference between a rotten VAR call in the last kick of the game over a subjectively “lucky” point.

Go that deep for so long you run the risk, they were outplayed for most parts in Paris.
Not sure you can seriously suggest that Newcastle should’ve gone through ahead of Dortmund and PSG?

Go that deep for so long you run the risk, they were outplayed for most parts in Paris.
Not sure you can seriously suggest that Newcastle should’ve gone through ahead of Dortmund and PSG?
Yes they should have gone through instead of PSG, who were rubbish

Yes they should have gone through instead of PSG, who were rubbish

So Milan would’ve gone through instead, I’m absolutely not having that Newcastle were robbed out of progressing

So Milan would’ve gone through instead, I’m absolutely not having that Newcastle were robbed out of progressing
Newcastle ended up chasing the winner and ended up losing. If they’d have won the game in Paris they wouldn’t have needed to and would have gone through with a point.

Martinez sent off in the penalties the twat!

Or not! Bottled it.

Newcastle ended up chasing the winner and ended up losing. If they’d have won the game in Paris they wouldn’t have needed to and would have gone through with a point.

Bit of an if what and maybe in your argument there.
If your relying on holding onto a lead after backs against the wall stuff and conceding over 30 attempts on your goal then I’m not sure you can argue it’s hard luck.

Bit of an if what and maybe in your argument there.
If your relying on holding onto a lead after backs against the wall stuff and conceding over 30 attempts on your goal then I’m not sure you can argue it’s hard luck.
You can’t actually believe what you say sometimes

You can’t actually believe what you say sometimes

Neither can you, basically saying a group table is lie and that only winning one group game is a robbery that they didn’t go through. Outplayed home and away v Dortmund, out thought by Milan at home, backs against the wall in Milan. One very good performance v PSG at home and that’s about it. What they didn’t was manage situations well and prioritise certain competitions.

Back