• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Well, that’s Philly for ya đŸ˜‰

Jokes aside, it drives me bonkers, too. Makes it really difficult to engage with sport outside of the actual games.
Yeah, I get the Philly is Philly element, it's a city of extremes. I guess that's why it's popular, but creates so much division for nothing other than ratings

At least Bill Burr let the Philly crowd have it a few years ago.

So do Ipswich go up with a draw or win on Saturday irrespective as to how Leeds do? Not been paying attention but knew Ipswich had a game in hand midweek.

Yes. 3 points clear of Leeds so a draw will do.

So do Ipswich go up with a draw or win on Saturday irrespective as to how Leeds do? Not been paying attention but knew Ipswich had a game in hand midweek.
Yep, a draw sends them up at home to an already relegated (if you ignore the mathematical gymnastics) Huddersfield. Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again. It's not been as simple as it looked, but the 2 teams that looked up by mid October are the 2 that are going to

Anyone watching the champions league? Adeyemi is highlighting the issue I always used to try and communicate about Traore. Traore was fast but didn't play quick enough, slow, stop, sprint etc and that's counter productive to the overall team.

Adeyemi however is lighting quick with everything he does and has been unstoppable tonight bar the fouls. It's a Bale versus Maicon level of statement from the looks of it.

This was how he always looked when I saw him for them. He was brilliant against PSG the other year too for them when they played, I remember thinking it was a brilliant signing for Utd. Not sure how they messed it up so much.

This was how he always looked when I saw him for them. He was brilliant against PSG the other year too for them when they played, I remember thinking it was a brilliant signing for Utd. Not sure how they messed it up so much.
It's been mentioned before but the Bundesliga tends to be played at a much faster pace than the other major top flights. Makes it a tough transition from Germany to England, or so the logic follows.

That Adeyemi is ‘rapid’ as they say nowadays, makes Kyle Walker look like Lawrie Madden.

Quite liked the look of Dortmund's right back from what I saw of the first half.

Looks like Sancho picked up his mic skills from Ian Brown.

The German league is quality. These two teams are talked about needing to blow it up and restart again to get to their best (Bayern cant even find someone to be their next trainer lol) yet really strong chance to face each other in UCL final and Leverkusen in boxsest for Europa. I guess it means the EPL is the real farmer's league. :ROFLMAO:

VAR desperately trying to disallow Chelsea's opener there.

Back