• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

The knockdown is onside and Bayern were robbed… farcical stuff sticking the flag up in the 100th minute or whatever it was
We'll never know whether they'd have still scored as although onside, at least one Real defender had stopped as had the goalkeeper.

Don’t they release the crash test dummy offside image in this scenario, or is the lack of it telling enough? Poor from the lino, though it looked off to me anyway (I say with no love for Madrid, clearly).

We'll never know whether they'd have still scored as although onside, at least one Real defender had stopped as had the goalkeeper.
Keeper ain’t saving that and the defender barely stopped. I’d lean more to robbed than “wouldn’t have scored” if it was a binary choice

Min-jae looks absolutely shit, was it him playing Rudiger on too? Shocking subs by Tuchel, especially when there was still potential for ET or pens.
Napoli 0 for 2 on high profile CBs just now.

On the plus side, Neuer has been a twat over the years so only fitting his fuck up started the rot.

Keeper ain’t saving that and the defender barely stopped. I’d lean more to robbed than “wouldn’t have scored” if it was a binary choice
Not too sure about that. Crept in like a Northern Rail train apologetically late. Mind, Madrid do seem to have enjoyed a minor Russian linesman moment.

Not too sure about that. Crept in like a Northern Rail train apologetically late. Mind, Madrid do seem to have enjoyed a minor Russian linesman moment.

The Lino from 66 wasn’t Russian, Azerbaijani.

Not going to shed any tears for Bayern, fuck them.

And Tuchel's game management was awful.

Rooting for two yellow finals in the next couple of weeks then, Oxford and Dortmund.

Olympiacos take the lead, little Danny played a part in the build-up too

Podence is available for £5m isn't he. Pays for Doyle hopefully.

Superb ball from podence.
Will be a tough night forr villa, greece is going mad for this one.
Even the non olympicos fans in my village are up for it, it's our quiet after easter season, but there won't be a seat in any bar or taverna with a telly here tonight

Podence is available for £5m isn't he. Pays for Doyle hopefully.
Yay, not really an anti Doyle comment, more the attitude Fosun have engendered. Although and I say this as someone that couldn't stand Podence I bet he has the more effective Wolves career of the two

Leverkusen’s season unbeaten record is going.

6-2 an absolute mauling. Not sure how they’ve managed that

Back