• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

It's fucking crazy. Scientifically speaking.

The Leverkusen North Bank residents have missed a ton of goals this season...

The we’re tired and and to many injuries excuse is a theme amongst the arrogance of Aston. Big news this problem will be even bigger next season, either you want Europe and risk being tired or you don’t.
Almost certain all Villa fans are born with an arrogance chip implanted, my daughters best friend parents are Villa fans nice people but so such a high opinion of themselves when it comes to football.

The we’re tired and and to many injuries excuse is a theme amongst the arrogance of Aston. Big news this problem will be even bigger next season, either you want Europe and risk being tired or you don’t.
Almost certain all Villa fans are born with an arrogance chip implanted, my daughters best friend parents are Villa fans nice people but so such a high opinion of themselves when it comes to football.
ipad_1.jpg

It's what Klopp was bleating on about last week. English clubs have had comparably one bad season, last year they won 2 of the 3 trophies. He, Bazza and their like seem to fail to understand that the format of the PL is part of the reason why it brings in so much money without which they wouldn't be getting to the latter stages of European competitions anyway. Perhaps Bazza would prefer to go back to watching the likes of Gary Norton and Bernie Gallacher at 3pm on a Saturday?

First time since 2015 a PL club hasn’t reached a final in any of the European competitions so I don’t think it’s a viable excuse. You can flip it either way playing in the PL maintains high standards and keeps sides battle hardened.
Problem in the CL this year is the PL had 2 sides one that was probably ahead of schedule and another managed by a buffoon.
With Liverpool, City and Arsenal being in it next season will probably see a marked improvement.
People moaning that there’s to many PL games it’s the same number in Spain and Italy.

Having a real exciting Friday night watching Doncaster v Crewe in the League 2 playoffs.

Terrible game of football, which had looked quite promising when Crewe cancelled out Donny's 2 goal first leg advantage inside of 20 minutes. It's been one of the worst games of football I've seen in a good while since.

Just put it on after the rugby, glad I missed the earlier coverage.

I'm waiting for the inevitable 119th minute winner to deprive me of the penalty shootout I've been anticipating since I looked at the clock (in the corner of the screen) and it said only 63 mins played.

Having a real exciting Friday night watching Doncaster v Crewe in the League 2 playoffs.

Terrible game of football, which had looked quite promising when Crewe cancelled out Donny's 2 goal first leg advantage inside of 20 minutes. It's been one of the worst games of football I've seen in a good while since.
You were warned...

Back