• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 19/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Well I’m not hot under the collar about it. Tend to disagree it’s been a red all living memory (maybe I’m too old!) and, no, I don’t like the process, but it’s personal opinion.
I think you’ve got a few years on me 😉

Red cards aren’t too much of a disruption for VAR. Guess it’s similar to in Rugby where people are getting sent off more with stricter rules. At least you saw what they are checking!

Taking away goals is obviously the biggest issue and having no clue what’s going on, plus the microanalysis.

Fucking hell lads... awful miss

We could have done with them recently.
We could have done with a striker and a wide player.

We could not do with paying out £200k/wk and rejecting a £5m fee for that pair, because they are not very good any more.

There are other players in the world besides Adama Traoré and Raul Jiménez. We could have tried signing some but we didn't, that is a separate point. Of all the things to pick at, letting them go is not very high in the charts.

Well...if that passage of play doesn't sum up the end of this season. Would've expected Cunha to do way, way better there. A shot even Fabio would've buried.

We could have done with a striker and a wide player.

We could not do with paying out £200k/wk and rejecting a £5m fee for that pair, because they are not very good any more.

There are other players in the world besides Adama Traoré and Raul Jiménez. We could have tried signing some but we didn't, that is a separate point. Of all the things to pick at, letting them go is not very high in the charts.
I would have kept Adama. Fun to watch. Just got an assist for Wilson.

Watching Wolves in 23/24 bingo card getting towards a full house. Nearly broke the splodgy pen when I had to tick off ‘and here comes Doherty’

Villa getting pasted which is always acceptable.

Back