• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lonwijk with a late winner for Wycombe at Port Vale tonight. Played full game.
Campbell still not in the squad.

Chiquinho's back in the team at home to Sporting.

Birtwhistle was an unused sub for Oxford C.

Messaged my mate for a report on Chiquinho as he is a sporting fan, his report was:

"Played well him, created quite a few headaches during the 2nd half, and had a good chance but missed the shot."

6.8 rating on FotMob, which was their joint 2nd highest for what that's worth.

Not the correct thread, but Sporting's goal was scored by Pedro Goncalves off a Trincao assist.

Yeah, well and truly fucked over there, I remember watching the YouTube compilation when we signed him and thinking we’d got something special, never trusted those YouTube compilations since.

Yeah, well and truly fucked over there, I remember watching the YouTube compilation when we signed him and thinking we’d got something special, never trusted those YouTube compilations since.
Conversely the Maierhoffer one was pretty accurate.

We're the ones out of pocket by £35m + Agent fees + wages. There's footage of him playing for a few seasons before Rangers were daft enough to cover part of his wages. They can do one.

Rangers fans now beginning to believe they've loaned a fraud.

I was talking to a Rangers fan yesterday at work and he described Silva as 'Less handsome Nuno Capucho'

Hoever puts Stoke 1 - 0 up

Hobbs needs to be Shark in the Summer and sell while his stock is hot

I thought I'd clicked on here but accidentally clicked the velotards thread. First thing I saw was Machin saying "I've heard nothing but good things about Ebikes" and I wondered why the name didn't ring a bell and where he was playing on loan

Ebikes, he ay come here as he

images

Father in law was at the Rangers game today & has just text me the following:

You need to find a clip of Silva in the last couple of minutes of our game today. 3 yards out, certain goal and takes a dive.

I haven’t seen a video yet…

Back